Circuitous

BlazBlue Fanart [Some NSFW]

Fanart? Alright.

Wanted to do a non-oc for once, so sprited Izayoi. Colors are a bit off, but that's mostly because the colors from the actual sprite looked eh at this scale. >.>;

Izayoisprite_zpsdf55cbea.png

Fanart? Alright.

Wanted to do a non-oc for once, so sprited Izayoi. Colors are a bit off, but that's mostly because the colors from the actual sprite looked eh at this scale. >.>;

Izayoisprite_zpsdf55cbea.png

looks like izayoi in a beat'em up game... I like

Pure Sex

hmm... Do i have your permission to steal your image and print it for a poster?

Made some fanart for Mu-12- in preparation for BBCP's console release! (The waiiittt is killing meeee)

http://i.imgur.com/qEvCz6m.jpg

Check the link because the image is hugeeee.

http://i.imgur.com/eP2htPz.jpg

DA Link for Higher Quality (I hope???)

Amazing! Have you ever thought about selling your art? I would so pay you for a hand drawn BBCP Noel done in a similar style!

Edited by Chaoschao222
image quoting

hmm... Do i have your permission to steal your image and print it for a poster?

Sure, I wouldn't mind if you printed it.

Amazing! Have you ever thought about selling your art? I would so pay you for a hand drawn BBCP Noel done in a similar style!

I usually do original stuff, but as of late I've been wanting to participate in cons to sell art. I'm trying to get my art out there so I'm starting out with some fan works. I think most of my stuff will be ASW related, but I'll see. As for commissions and stuff like that, I'm fine with doing stuff like that, but I generally work kinda slow (like.. 1 week to a month max on works like my previous..), so if you're completely fine with waiting I'm completely up to taking the request.. Hopefully I can hold back a bit on playing BBCP to work on some art haha.

@Chaoschao222 @Lord Pwnge18 Thanks for the compliments , I really appreciate it!

edit: sorry If I seem like I'm trying to hustle or anything on this thread lol. I don't intend to, but if any are interested, please continue through private messages. Thanks!

Edited by enzi
additional mesage

kokonoe.pngterumi.pngkagura.png

need rips from the disc so i can clean them up a bit.

still working on 1 more

edit: done!

post-102-139515177471_thumb.png

Another update, wanted to finish this before BBCP!

L0Kkz8k.jpg

Somewhat Higher Quality?

DA Link

Hype, descriptions, rants, etc.

More Chronophantasma hype (TWO MORE DAYSSS!!) !! Kinda aimed for something like a recruitment poster with Kokonoe and Tager. This one took longer to finish than I expected (but still.. faster than taking 2 months on my previous works....) For this I went straight with painting and no line art. I kinda feel that I made the BG a bit too detailed for being in the distance and such, I wanted to blur it at the end to create a field of depth, but I didn't want to hide the work so I left it as it is. I think there are a few inconsistencies and errors (Tager might be... Too Gigantic? heh), but I've spent so much time already and I want to work on some more fan stuffs.

Not too shabby Enzi. Tager does look a bit.. ehh.. super-freaking-huge ~

~

Yeah so, here is something I've been doodling with on-&-off for a couple days now.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/psilocyb3/Original_Ahrt/PLatBBTEST_zps5f4515f2.jpg

I'm thinking about putting in the background, a beach side strip mall, some sand and splashing water down around where her foot meets the beach.

So the people in our scene that know me also know that I talk way too much, and over some jack in the box in the midst of bible level rainfall I mentioned that nu, lambda, and mu reminded me of the statistics class I took in college with our stately moustached middle eastern professor Mr. Mansoeur. I imagined the Murakamos sitting at their desks punching numbers into a TI-89 and for some reason that made me happy.

Luckily we have an artist among us, and a week later while we were sitting at some sort of burger joint slash convenience store eating, he banged this out in like 80 seconds freehand and made me a happy man. I present: mecha musume Stats 101 by FuriousRockets

160x8qw.jpg

Edited by Random Naoto

Yuya, who is a well known blazblue fan artist who loves drawing Lambda drew this last night with the commentary: 来週が楽しみで仕方がないです, where she says she just can't wait for next week's episode, after seeing the non-armored Lambda appear in front of Ragna like that XD. She calls this artwork "She was an angel" 8D

43HQhZb.jpg

SOURCE: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=39846641

Yes, this fanart is based on the preview, when Lambda appears in front of Ragna lol

Yeah... I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!

Edited by Shinhwa