Circuitous

BlazBlue Fanart [Some NSFW]

post-35787-13951517836_thumb.jpg

I was inspired some time ago to draw this, since a character designer at ASW seems to have been inspired by MC Hammer's massive pants. It could be a lot better, but I don't feel like adding any more to this and I don't have the pen I use for lines anymore.

[ATTACH]2822[/ATTACH]

I was inspired some time ago to draw this, since a character designer at ASW seems to have been inspired by MC Hammer's massive pants. It could be a lot better, but I don't feel like adding any more to this and I don't have the pen I use for lines anymore.

well this is good either way....watching Tager dance is hilarious in all honesty. XD

I Hope This Isn't Violating The Rule "Original Character" But...

A Little Story About This Fanart:

I Wanted To See At Least 1 Character In HD [Not Pixel]

So... I Requested Terumi Sprite To My Brother [LuzBellan] & Here's The Result: 

kylluu0.png

Poorly Effects & Stuff Made By Me With Photoshop.

Hope You Like It!

Also...Click Here For Full Size [Recommended]

Fucking gorgeous. Kinda wish it was big enough to use as a wallpaper, and makes me forget about how unfun she is to play as. Awesome work.

I was thinking with a friend yesterday, would be neat to see a fanart with Roy (Arakune) bringin coffe to Kokonoe meanwhile Noel brings her cooking to hazama. Of course Hazama and Kokonoe should be talking friendly to each other as always :D
Is there already a fanart about that or there will be someone talented to try to draw?

So there IS a thread to post your own art...

Sorry about this huge ass post!

Here was a more recent Tager doodle I did. Switched up and used the Binary pen.

xyupzl.png

Then I drew THIS picture because me and some friends were making jokes about Gurren Lagann and Tager. You may get the reference we were going for, haha.

afywwf.png

"Later...Kokonoe..."          Higher res here

You have no idea how accurately perfect that image is. It should be the tagline for all Hakumen players.

i've been slowly remaking the sprites for all the characters since the old ones look kinda bad now imo.

say hi to the new ones

ragna.pngjin.pngnoel.pngrachel.pngtaokaka.pngcarl.pngnirvana.pnglitchi.pngarakune.pngbang.pngtager.pnghakumen.pngnu.png

lambda.pngtsubaki.pnghazama.pngmu.pngvalkenhayn.pngvalkenhayn_wolf.pngplatinum.pngmakoto.pngrelius.pngignis.png

noel-cp.pngtsubaki-cp.pngamane.pngazrael.pngbullet.pngizayoi.pngkagura.pngterumi.pngkokonoe.png

(yes, i know some look almost unchanged like tao)