Circuitous

BlazBlue Fanart [Some NSFW]

Just getting into Blazblue and fighting games in general but I really like the character designs and gameplay so I figured I'd contribute a sketch of my potential main~ (I hope I'm doing this right, If I need to put this under a spoiler or something let me know!)

blaz_by_zehrine-d8780xr.png

whew finally finished them all.

ragna.pngjin.pngnoel.pngrachel.pngtaokaka.pngcarl.pngnirvana.pnglitchi.pngarakune.pngbang.pngtager.pnghakumen.pngnu.png

lambda.pngtsubaki.pnghazama.pngmu.pngvalkenhayn.pngvalkenhayn_wolf.pngplatinum.pngmakoto.pngrelius.pngignis.png

noel-cp.pngtsubaki-cp.pngamane.pngazrael.pngbullet.pngizayoi.pngkagura.pngterumi.pngkokonoe.png

Celica will come when i get a clear sprite of her to use as a reference

whew finally finished them all.ragna.pngjin.pngnoel.pngrachel.pngtaokaka.pngcarl.pngnirvana.pnglitchi.pngarakune.pngbang.pngtager.pnghakumen.pngnu.pnglambda.pngtsubaki.pnghazama.pngmu.pngvalkenhayn.pngvalkenhayn_wolf.pngplatinum.pngmakoto.pngrelius.pngignis.pngnoel-cp.pngtsubaki-cp.pngamane.pngazrael.pngbullet.pngizayoi.pngkagura.pngterumi.pngkokonoe.pngCelica will come when i get a clear sprite of her to use as a reference

They all look awesome as usual, nice work!

W.i.p. RACHEL VS RAQUEL, who's BLOODEDGE will win?

I was going to draw something funny like Ragna and Naoto arm wrestling with their Bloodedge arms, with Rachel and Raquel betting in the background. I'll save that for the next piece once this is done.

BloodedgeVSBloodedge.jpg

Edited by Fulgent

3 hours ago, Mirage of Void said:

Mirageball10ChristmasEditionBackground.pI took ghost terumi and turned him into a polandball and put him in northern scandinavia, is it still fanart?

Still sounds legit. Its art and its directed to the game. Kappa

IMG_20160321_103340.jpg

Hello, Naoto sketch! Made this a few weeks ago. As underwhelming as I found his Astral Heat, I do love the name! [As well as everything else about this Deadman]

IMG_20160321_144233.jpg

And here's a sketch of Ragnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ [oh my god, I sound like Nu XD]

WVW69jHiVbwkFPwIUO.png

SUSANOOH

WVW69jHAIjEmCpiKPd.png

Ancient Glory

WVW69jDaLkYNPWrkOe.png

Walpurgisnacth

WVW69jHLME8ZwE-iNE.png

Regretful Alchemist

WVW69jHgREQ6c4EfdM.png

Howling Moon

WVW69jDL6XAmJBCmyG.png

Silent Scream

The Six Heroes of The Dark War!

[And just realizing I forgot that Jubei had an eye patch and has his brother's eye. Oh well]

Made these all on my Wii U [been using that Miiverse thingy for a few years now]

Got more BlazBlue fanart here:

ArcSystemWorks Fanart (and OCs)

[I'm only showing off anything I recently made and avoiding posting things that goes against the rules]

IMG_20160518_101328.jpg

"Ragtoki Bloodkata"

I just had to, knowing my favorite anime protagonist and video game protagonist share the same JP voice actor. Is it wrong that I want to see Ragna have an alternate costume where he cosplays Gintoki? [Totally never gonna happen, but it's just a thought]