Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/4, BBCS and GGAC

Game PAD, Inc.

6727 Bay Parkway

Brooklyn, NY 11204

Phone: 718-837-6604

So yeah, sick of being a side event? An afterthought? Subject to dumbass seeding playing the guy who lives 2 blocks away first round? Fuck that shit, me and Biscuits are taking over.

This tournament WILL NOT be run using Tonamento.

Because we are using competent software that doesn’t depend on an internet connection, in the unlikely event a mistake is made, we can fix it.

You will also NOT play your friend in the first round, because if our random seeding does this, we can fix it.

This tournament is NOT a side event to SSFIV. This community is the top priority, and the only community that is attending. Thus, this tournament will be run as efficiently as our resources allow.

This tournament is looking to be made into a potential bi-weekly series but depends on your attendance and support.

Games

BBCS 2v2 starts at 2:00 ($5 per person, $10 total) (PS3)

GG XX AC 2v2 starts at 4:00 ($5 per person, $10 total) (PS2)

In addition Venue fee $5 – goes to Gamepad to hosting, TO’s are volunteering.

Supplying extra copies of the games is cheap and effortless, and helps these tournaments so much, Game Pad has the consoles and TVs we need, though more are appreciated, especially if you play Makoto/Mu.

Gamepad has house sticks, don't worry 360 players.

BBCS 2v2

2 out of 3 rounds.

The teams format is the same that SBO is using. “2v2 is done “waseda style”, meaning that each team’s person A plays, then regardless of the winner, each team’s person B plays. After that, both players on the same team won, that team advances, and the other team loses. If one player won on one team, and another won on the other team, then the two players who won fight each other, and the winner of that advances” - Heartnana

Double Elimination.

Characters used must be registered beforehand – no changing characters mid tournament.

The same character cannot be used by both teammates.

GGXXAC

2 out of 3 rounds.

Double elimination.

2 out of 3 rounds.

The teams format is the same that SBO is using. “2v2 is done “waseda style”, meaning that each team’s person A plays, then regardless of the winner, each team’s person B plays. After that, both players on the same team won, that team advances, and the other team loses. If one player won on one team, and another won on the other team, then the two players who won fight each other, and the winner of that advances” - Heartnana

Double Elimination.

Characters used must be registered beforehand – no changing characters mid tournament.

The same character cannot be used by both teammates.

$1 side tourny, EX Slayer mirror round robin? HYPE.

As of now, streaming will be handled by ???? Anyone having equipment or such to contribute interested in streaming may also inquire.

Get fucking hype, and show everyone that people actually do play these games.

cool..ill be down for this... let's go people... start supporting bitches!!

I can bring a GG setup, tv, ps2, game.

Not lugging my ps3 3 hours to this though. Anyone wanna carpool to make gas cheap?

Moneys be tight, but if I can show I will (chinatown may rob me of funds). I also have a spare ps2+GG if its needed (venue fee discount anyone?). Finally some fucking BB:CS!

Moneys be tight, but if I can show I will (chinatown may rob me of funds). I also have a spare ps2+GG if its needed (venue fee discount anyone?). Finally some fucking BB:CS!

Don't go to CTF since you're getting a place to play. If you have to, advertise the fuck out of this. Tourny needs EX Slayer.

Finally a gg session/tournament. Allowing casuals before the tournament?

Didn't talk to Pad about it, but we should be. I'll get the final word when I go tomorrow.

Have fun

Yo Alz, forget about fare raises, that's 2011 shit, stop working weekends.

for ex slayer, is this a special seat given for him?, (1 dollar gold tournament whos up?)

make Krochos the poster boy for this.

Someone needs to make fliers saying that this shit is featuring the EX Slayer and "Dat EX Slayer" Grudge match... Gonna be hype in that bitch

I would die for CS biweeklies near me, and this is only 2 hours away. I will be at every single one trying to make sure it is biweekly depending, how easy is it to find parking?

Hype, but parking in NY is ass.

2v2?

awww yeah

any streaming going on for this? This feels like this is going to be decently big

Find someone to stream it and there will be :P.

What's really good with Dai not accept friend requests on psn yo, Im not THAT free am I?

What's REALLY good with not being on PSN a lot because my sister's youtube whoring slows down my connection?