Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/4, BBCS and GGAC

D button too good.

esp. on people with Biscuits in the name... and im sure i would hand dat ass in basketball.. simon says... all types of shit

sticks- you are teh fail sir... but have fun at the wedding...i want my ps3 BACK!!!

quick question, what exactly does gamepad look like. Im looking on the street view, and all im seeing is a place called off track betting, a sushi store on the corner and a pharmacy. Im not seeing anything that looks like gamepad

I'm gonna guess it is the place between the offtrack betting place and the pharmacy because it doesn't have a sign and I can't find it anywhere else on the street view...maybe not?

quick question, what exactly does gamepad look like. Im looking on the street view, and all im seeing is a place called off track betting, a sushi store on the corner and a pharmacy. Im not seeing anything that looks like gamepad

Hi

It's actually next to the pharmacy. Where you see the sign for the furniture shop. That shop has moved. And we (Game PAD) are in there now. The picture is old. And I do not know how to update it or if it can be updated by us.

DStyles, you do not need to pay venue if you will be streaming.

Hope to see you guys there.

John.

Here's the pic of the store.

IMAG0196sm.JPG

Hi

It's actually next to the pharmacy. Where you see the sign for the furniture shop. That shop has moved. And we (Game PAD) are in there now. The picture is old. And I do not know how to update it or if it can be updated by us.

DStyles, you do not need to pay venue if you will be streaming.

Hope to see you guys there.

John.

ok so its in between the betting place and the pharmacy. The store with no sign right? If so thank you very much

ok so its in between the betting place and the pharmacy. The store with no sign right? If so thank you very much

no, it is located on the right of the pharmacy where it says "bay pkwy furniture inc" on the sign, if you read more care fully he said "that shop has moved and we(gp) are now there."

Nope, it's after the OTB and the pharmacy. You should see a store with a yellow furniture sign. We are in the store with the yellow sign. But it is not a yellow sign now. It's a blue awning. It says The PAD on it. If required I'll upload a picture of the store for you guys if you like.

Nope, it's after the OTB and the pharmacy. You should see a store with a yellow furniture sign. We are in the store with the yellow sign. But it is not a yellow sign now. It's a blue awning. It says The PAD on it. If required I'll upload a picture of the store for you guys if you like.

Ah that'd be pretty cool. I'd add that to the front, couldn't find one on your site.

O_O the furniture shop is the gamepad area, never expected that. Mybad i didnt fully read the post before and i just read next to pharmacy and then i was expecting the store with no sign

Sadly I cant make it, had to throw away all my savings on a family emergency. -_-

Hopefully the tourney has a good enough turnout for there to be a next time, as for Biscuits guess hes gonna have to use sumone else as a training dummy.

Sadly I cant make it, had to throw away all my savings on a family emergency. -_-

Hopefully the tourney has a good enough turnout for there to be a next time, as for Biscuits guess hes gonna have to use sumone else as a training dummy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the hype match is now gone........

As expected. Keep posting online though, Dustloop needs those post to survive.

Thanks for ruining the plan yo :(.

Ah well, take care.

Thanks for ruining the plan yo :(.

Ah well, take care.

well at least he can watch the stream. Which reminds me what site is the stream going to be on? If stream is possible

lf nobody come i'm gonna be srsly pissed off, especially since l had to borrow money to play. At least enough for a half-assed tourney. Please.

Which reminds me to ask, when exactly should l come? l'm a night person so l like to travel in the evening, but i'd hate to miss the damn thing. (If the time was already posted, forgive me for not being able to find it. ;P)

lf nobody come i'm gonna be srsly pissed off, especially since l had to borrow money to play. At least enough for a half-assed tourney. Please.

Which reminds me to ask, when exactly should l come? l'm a night person so l like to travel in the evening, but i'd hate to miss the damn thing. (If the time was already posted, forgive me for not being able to find it. ;P)

Games

BBCS 2v2 starts at 2:00 ($5 per person, $10 total) (PS3)

GG XX AC starts at 4:00 ($10) (PS2)

Casuals will be upon store opening. Stream link will be posted once EMP Dstyles tells me...

We're not trying to end at 2AM, so yeah, gotta start afternoon.

Apologies 4 not being able to make it to Dai's Tourney, if I can get some cash by 2moro I'll still try and go even if its just to sit around for 9 hours as Ive been told I do >_>

Tempest its up to ppl like u to keep this alive so I can get a second chance. That sounded kinda selfish

l'm dressed and everything. Might get there at 2:30 b/c l have to take 3 trains so i'll miss the bb tourney >_>

l'm not gonna have enough for gg (unless sine shows up lol) so i'll just scrub out the casuals with yall until it starts.

Are ppl showing or what? l do not want to be the 'only one there' =(

l'm dressed and everything. Might get there at 2:30 b/c l have to take 3 trains so i'll miss the bb tourney >_>

l'm not gonna have enough for gg (unless sine shows up lol) so i'll just scrub out the casuals with yall until it starts.

Are ppl showing or what? l do not want to be the 'only one there' =(

We got people. 5 at the moment. Biscuits is on his way and he usually brings 5 with him cause of the session at Xaq's/Chazz's etc.

GGs to everyone I played (except for Biscuits because holy shit you have some anger management issues). Shoutouts to DrunkenChicken for pulling my scrub Hazama all the way to third place, lol. I should have gone with Bang, I dunno what I was thinking. Next time I will and actually win some matches, I think I won like one round match that entire tourney.