Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/4, BBCS and GGAC

Anger management issues? LMAO, nigga you don't know me, if you did you'd know I was trolling.

I like how the only way I could understand you was through here cause even though you were sitting right next to me I couldn't make out a single word you said to me. I guess you have social issues?

Anger management issues? LMAO, nigga you don't know me, if you did you'd know I was trolling.

I like how the only way I could understand you was through here cause even though you were sitting right next to me I couldn't make out a single word you said to me. I guess you have social issues?

Trolling excuse only works when you're not flipping out in front of twenty people IRL. Seriously, why the fuck are you calling people mashers, if you're getting poked out of unsafe shit then that's your fault, not theirs. I can't really help it if you can't understand me, but I could understand you and the shit you were spewing pretty well, myself.

Seriously? If you were really just trolling then it's fine, but generally trolling doesn't involve you yourself getting mad.

Trolling excuse only works when you're not flipping out in front of twenty people IRL. Seriously, why the fuck are you calling people mashers, if you're getting poked out of unsafe shit then that's your fault, not theirs. I can't really help it if you can't understand me, but I could understand you and the shit you were spewing pretty well, myself.

Seriously? If you were really just trolling then it's fine, but generally trolling doesn't involve you yourself getting mad.

Who was flipping out? Nigga I was laughing and joking about it literally seconds afterwards. Out of those 20 people 15 or so were my friends, so...:8/:

I thought the tourney was over after I had won so I called him a masher which he fucking is. He got counterhit with 6C cause he blocks with 2A.

Everyone knows I hate the game so that just went along with that out burst at the end, shit none of us were trying to play anymore.

Who was flipping out? Nigga I was laughing and joking about it literally seconds afterwards. Out of those 20 people 15 or so were my friends, so...:8/:

I thought the tourney was over after I had won so I called him a masher which he fucking is. He got counterhit with 6C cause he blocks with 2A.

Everyone knows I hate the game so that just went along with that out burst at the end, shit none of us were trying to play anymore.

Man, I don't even really care anymore, justify it however you want. If you really are trolling you probably shouldn't say shit like "you're a fucking masher" to my face then walk away without saying anything else, though. I fail to see the troll in that. Only the rage.

>_> in other news good shit to everyone that came i had alot of fun. lol at me and dai playing bb and laughing about it hmm a3 good shit its good actually nice seeing your johnny in action even though you had an off day your johnny rocks. thank GOD i brought my copy's of bb and gg bb lasts forever i swear lol ooohh yeah umm mahouko man... goooood shit man bridget. and im mad at nas and lk for not coming i wanted to play both of you guys next time i see you guys im choking you both lol jk last thing special thanks to dai for setting it up / biscuits for helping (and letting me use his stick) gpad for making this happen and very special thanks for alz and biscuits bodying my may =] great exp guys.

Man, I don't even really care anymore, justify it however you want. If you really are trolling you probably shouldn't say shit like "you're a fucking masher" to my face then walk away without saying anything else, though. I fail to see the troll in that. Only the rage.

LMAO.

Yeah good shit to everyone... I had fun at my first tourney...it was an enlightening experience...we need to get more casuals in mgv, mahouko, killerwatt and everyone else i played.. i gotta step my game up and get that JI'd 5k hcl airdash to like at least 80 %

Fuck you talking about beef?

He took shit the wrong way, caught feelings and decided to bitch on the forum.

OMG niggas talking shit about each other in a tournaments! Please don't, we should all be civil and mash like gentlemen.

Fuck you talking about beef?

He took shit the wrong way, caught feelings and decided to bitch on the forum.

OMG niggas talking shit about each other in a tournaments! Please don't, we should all be civil and mash like gentlemen.

lmao fuck gentlemen, unless u playing SF3. Reminds me of sumone tho. Ima sig that btw

Thank you so much DaiandOh for taking the fucking initiative, I really appreciate you doing this for the community. Though seriously collectively (my boys I'm talking about) need to get our games up. That was literally the worst I have ever played in my entire gaming career.

MGV- Your pretty solid for someone I don't know. Thank you for the compliment even though I don't believe I deserved it. You'll see better out of me the next time I promise.

My people- You know who you are, you mfs suck. 5 unintentional taunts in one tourney, that shit is disgraceful.

Sine- I really like to see someone besides Chaz banging it out with I-no. Keep coming to tourneys and you'll be gdlk.

Krochos- Good shit at doing what you do best.

Justice- Relax mf, he really was trolling mad hard, and still trolling you now. NY is raunchy with the shittalk, trust and believe this is not the last time you will be offended. Especially Biscuits but everyone else is going to fuck with you too. If you plan on going to tourneys more gotta develop that tough skin.

Killerwatt- You have gotten so much better than last time, and I really like to see the improvement. Keep at it, your not the best Johnny in America by accident.

Mahouko- YOU GODLIKE!!! Keep that training regime going, probably eating Baby chicks and old Similac in the morning. Running around tracks playing on a GG setup behind a bike and wagon combo powering it with your own sweat. I see you, and your stick was too fucking godlike. $5 DragonballZ sticks are too much for us simple folk.

Yo good shit for the attenders. Next one is all 2v2, barring attendance issues or popular demand. 9/25, 3 weeks in advance, mark yo calendars. Results will be posted shortly.

congrats 2 all, since dai sed 3 weeks theres another i take this as this was a success ? srry i couldn't make it, got mad shit i had to handle but i sent Mgv out there 4 me lol , i'll try to make next 1, i should be in my regular conditions then

I very much enjoyed this as my first experience, I will definitely be back in three weeks and hopefully I'll be a little better by then.

Damn that tourney was great.

MGvFinest- Dude that was amazing may exp i got from playing you. Them dolphins are frightening and so is your 1 hit 6p into instant kill.

Sine- Nice seeing you again and your I-no in action. We had some nice casuals and damn lol to those troll matchs shit was great

Killerwatt- Jesus, those casuals we had were really intense, and we had some pretty close matches. Your Johnny was pretty good before, but damn you had me on the edge of my seat on saturday.

Biscuits- Finally I stand a chance against your eddie. We didnt get to play much but hope to play you more next time

A3- Thanks man, reading your comment before made me lol to much. We managed to get some casuals before the tourney and damn, Your Johnny is still sick and I was finally able to win some matches against you. But I still have a long way to go.

Dai- Thanks so much for hosting this tourney. I didnt get a chance to play your axl but I hope to play him next tourney. Lol at the jigglypuff song

Zidane- Thanks as well for being my partner in the Guilty tournament and your anji was amazing. I was glad that I was able to partner up with you.

I dont know who the faust and testament player was but we had some good matches at the tournament.

Damn that tourney was great.

MGvFinest- Dude that was amazing may exp i got from playing you. Them dolphins are frightening and so is your 1 hit 6p into instant kill.

Sine- Nice seeing you again and your I-no in action. We had some nice casuals and damn lol to those troll matchs shit was great

Killerwatt- Jesus, those casuals we had were really intense, and we had some pretty close matches. Your Johnny was pretty good before, but damn you had me on the edge of my seat on saturday.

Biscuits- Finally I stand a chance against your eddie. We didnt get to play much but hope to play you more next time

A3- Thanks man, reading your comment before made me lol to much. We managed to get some casuals before the tourney and damn, Your Johnny is still sick and I was finally able to win some matches against you. But I still have a long way to go.

Dai- Thanks so much for hosting this tourney. I didnt get a chance to play your axl but I hope to play him next tourney. Lol at the jigglypuff song

Zidane- Thanks as well for being my partner in the Guilty tournament and your anji was amazing. I was glad that I was able to partner up with you.

I dont know who the faust and testament player was but we had some good matches at the tournament.

Faust and Testa were Drunken Chicken and either Karl Kablisk or Alzarath respectively. Taller guy was Karl, guy who looks like a soul singer is Alz.

Can't seem to edit the thread title? Hmm weird, I'll try to fix that or at worst, make a new thread.

Definitely had a great time at this; it felt good to attend a GG tournament again. Shoutouts to:

Kablisk - my impromptu partner who turned out to have a damn good Testament. Good shit, definitely good to meet you and hope to see you at more tournaments, and maybe team up again!

A3 - man I ain't no "best JO in America" I'm like, dead last lol but thanks as always for your advice/praise/hilarious shittalk. Next time I'm looking forward to that JO mirror that we barely missed this time around.

Biscuits - GS in the tournament; I don't get to beat you often so I'll be happy any time it happens. Your ED is as slick as always.

Mahouko - dat DBZ stick man, haha. Great casuals session; taught me a WHOLE lot about the Buri matchup. Keep this up and I'm going to really step my game up because your BR is nuts.

Dai - thanks for hosting and making sure the GG flame remains lit. Fuck that BB nonsense.

Zidane - your Anji......ugh. GS eliminating us in loser's, hope to fight you again soon.

SIne - follow in Chaz's Ino footsteps and I'll hate that fight even more. GS.

Drunken Chicken - baddest Faust in NY remains that way; congrats on the tournament win!

And shoutouts to everyone I may have missed!

my bad for not being able to make it out. had some familly issues i had to handle and had no way of getting on the forums, but how did it go?

Good shit everybody.

Sad that l only got to scrub out GG casuals with ABA. l brung the wrong pad and that just made things worse. T_T

BB was much better, but eh, who takes bb srsly anymore.

Tsu is so hella fun tho. A formal congrats to the winners (and losers... hell, everyone) for showing up. I don't think l knew anybody there though o.0 so none of you probably even noticed me ;P

lf l have money by next tourney i'm most def. entering. Until then i'll stay free, 1 knockdown to go < IK.

anyone who's never been to a ny tourney:

ny will motivate you to never ever lose ever (not only to other players but ESPECIALLY not to them)

embrace the hate, embrace the trolling

Good shit everybody.

Sad that l only got to scrub out GG casuals with ABA. l brung the wrong pad and that just made things worse. T_T

BB was much better, but eh, who takes bb srsly anymore.

Tsu is so hella fun tho. A formal congrats to the winners (and losers... hell, everyone) for showing up. I don't think l knew anybody there though o.0 so none of you probably even noticed me ;P

lf l have money by next tourney i'm most def. entering. Until then i'll stay free, 1 knockdown to go < IK.

YO!!? what the hell?? can you talk to people and introduce yourself??

I saw you but i didn't even know who you were?? i was thinking "damn, tempest didn't even show up to the tourney and i offered to pay....WTF?!" so um yah. my bad

I was the tall dude with the light blue KC fitted and black shirt and black jeans...i was playing i-no in casuals with everyone and im SURE you saw me cause i saw you also dicking around with millia...so if i see you again at another tourney, you better

say something!!! :mad::mad::mad::keke::keke: