Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/4, BBCS and GGAC

:vbang:

l don't troll so it's new to me =(

Better get used to it, and thank god u didnt run into "her" @ a club or some shit. Who knows what might have happened.

When any Asian with long hair looks like a girl (hot girl at that) to you is when you know should get out more often. Not to Tournaments either, like out anywhere, LMAO.

When any Asian with long hair looks like a girl (hot girl at that) to you is when you know should get out more often. Not to Tournaments either, like out anywhere, LMAO.

Kyohei.

Better get used to it, and thank god u didnt run into "her" @ a club or some shit. Who knows what might have happened.

silly krochos im only 15:yaaay:

But thats what you meant tempest, i see hehehe. I was looking in match finder to see what you were talking about but it was really here -.-. Well dont worry about it I dont mind at all, and its ok. I get that every now and then whenever im outside and hanging out with my friends. But you didnt see my flat chest?

Oh thanks for the comments =), me knows your jokings though, love ny dustloop you guys are so funny

lt means explore more, not go out more, because in the hood there aren't many Chinese people.

@Maho sorry again. l just saw the back of you and that Bridget.

So anyway

@Dai l don't think i'll be able to make the next tourney. My (future) job gave me the training far earlier than l expected... next week! /hype

It's two weeks and it just happens to end on the 24th. lf the tourney is rescheduled, or starts at 6 or something l can make it, otherwise i'll be wasting money l don't have lol.

l doubt these things will happen so l can't come, but i'll be looking out for any changes. Just saying in advance if l forget anytime.

So anyway

@Dai l don't think i'll be able to make the next tourney. My (future) job gave me the training far earlier than l expected... next week! /hype

It's two weeks and it just happens to end on the 24th. lf the tourney is rescheduled, or starts at 6 or something l can make it, otherwise i'll be wasting money l don't have lol.

l doubt these things will happen so l can't come, but i'll be looking out for any changes. Just saying in advance if l forget anytime.

You got the job.

I'm still searching all the damn time.

Oh nice TD good luck with your job, and well sine this thread was so funny the pic just made me laugh even more. But now that i think about it i believe i saw TD using aba, well hopefully i get to play you sometime. NY/NJ and our low tier tournaments

You might not wanna play me

l suck ;_;

And yep, l pretty much got it. Once you pass the drug test everything is great from then on. Training is easy, and as soon as it's over, l start work the next week! =D

Everything is working out just fine. Thanks for the support guys.