Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank The Tank

The even NEWER North Carolina Thread

Yo what happened to that roster that Frank Da Tank was supposed to do in the last thread? Like 3000 posts ago?

As per my post on Shoryuken today, can we please play games this weekend? I just need a ride, and I'll play for like 12 hours straight.

Nice. Couple of mountain people here, keep a lookout for a hippie, by name of Eddie, we want to know where he went!

Well since Brent is out, that just leaves Jason's on Sunday and we know how that is. My car won't be fixed til after the weekend so I'm kinda stuck too.

I swear I'ma move to the mountains one day and start a scene up there lol.

Can state host this weekend? What is the deaaaaaal.

You can all come over Monday if you want, Ed definitely wouldn't be there then, however I will most likely be playing Metroid Other M :D

Litchi training will probably be on hold for me until I am done playing that game :(

I still want to play something Sept. 4th, but I have to work everyday forever until then.

I swear I'ma move to the mountains one day and start a scene up there lol.

I'm working on it, lol. It's harder to get people to come out to play than it should be - you have no idea how many times I've seen people back out of attending events. Wish I could figure out how to change the "afraid of losing" mindset.

On the off chance that anyone else is in Boone, I'll have GG, BB, and AHF! for casuals at the Appgaming meeting Sunday. Maybe some others.

Yeah I'd come support you guys if I was out there. People are gonna lose... it's all about just learning from the experience.

Also, I wish Matt woulda been more creative with the thread title. It's hard to find the thread since EVERY title has NEW or NEWER in it lol.

Matt do you mind if I try to make it out to your place on tuesday? I kinda wanna come and hang out and get my ass kicked with my trash litchi.

It sucks, I know, since every thread also has "North Carolina" in it. Next time I'll use something that offends you and only you instead.

It's still harder to spot at a glance. Seriously though scroll down the list, all of them really do have new or newer in the title >_<

Hi all. Just wanted to say I moved to Chapel Hill (right next to UNC). Anyone near here play BB? I'm also on PSN as not_madt3apar7y.

Yea, we play BB but I think you're the only one in Chapel Hill itself thus far, but you're not that far from Raleigh where we ... sometimes play. lol

Hey, if you're having trouble finding the thread, just look for that attention whore Frank the Tank's name instead of the state name! :P

Well there is a city bus in Chapel Hill that goes directly to NC State campus. That and I can probably convince Garrett or someone to pick that dude up cause I already know him ha.

It's still harder to spot at a glance. Seriously though scroll down the list, all of them really do have new or newer in the title >_<

So you have to read? And this is a problem because...