Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank The Tank

The even NEWER North Carolina Thread

Couple of mountain people here, keep a lookout for a hippie, by name of Eddie, we want to know where he went!

I live...and lurk around every corner...

...DUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUB

thats whats up. kinda dont wanna walk into a random persons house though lol but i guess i will have to get over it

Well you gotta decide if you want to play games more than you don't want to walk into my house. Seems pretty simple.

Goddamn Litchi is fun/HARD. I may eventually main her and just secondary Arakune.

Damn it Jon stop spreading misinformation, this is why NC sux because no one tells each other anything. Why didn't you tell me the property of a move you spent 3 hours beating my ass with!?!

omggggg he got done wrestling bears and hippies to come post. How've you been man?

Damn it Jon stop spreading misinformation, this is why NC sux because no one tells each other anything. Why didn't you tell me the property of a move you spent 3 hours beating my ass with!?!

Things just aren't like the days back when we used to play at *insert over idealized arcade memories*. Me and *insert older black person* didn't used to play that way back in the day, it was about learning. I don't get you kids these days, especially *insert whatever white player is winning at the moment*. Back in *insert egypt related analogy*, that shit didn't happen. NC is shady, no wonder it fails.

PS BEFORE I SEEM LIKE A HYPOCRITE IT'S A JOKE. WE ARE JOKING.

Goddamn Litchi is fun/HARD. I may eventually main her and just secondary Arakune.

You're not kidding, I been working on her basic combos for the better part of a week now and I'm still fuckin up falling C parts of combos :(

DUBDUBDUBDUB

...DUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUBDUB

Well you gotta decide if you want to play games more than you don't want to walk into my house. Seems pretty simple.

Well thats an easy decision....now i just need to figure out how to get there

Litchi is tons of fun, I just don't think I will dedicate the time to actually get good with her because there's other things I'd rather do with my free time. However I will practice here and there when I feel in the mood to.

Just letting yall know, I'm probably not going to have gathering tmr. We're all going tailgating at the football game tmr and I'm not sure when I'll be back but I probably won't want company when I do get back anyway. So we'll see what shit's gonna be like next weekend.

Is this the Duke/Elon football game, by chance? Cuz I'll be there.

I'm pretty sure its an NC State Game.

As of right now, I'm free against Tager. I gotta change my zoning strategy....

As of right now, I'm free against Tager.

Don't feel bad, Phil is too.

OHHHHH ON BLAST.

Too bad he doesn't post on dustloop to see it. :( Oh well.

So I just fought a Litchi for the first time...all I need to know is where do her combos end and begin...I was in the corner and I didn't know wtf was going on...lol

Generally, I just try to neutral tech until I get out. Probably not the best idea, but every Litchi I play seems to do different combos, even though they all appear to go on forever.

I don't know, It also seemed like I couldn't hit her with a chain to save my life. The guy I played was good, didn't drop many combos...but he dp'd way too much, that was my fault for letting him. Also, he ate the houtenjin option select EVERY TIME in the corner...I don't think he realized that it was an option select. Regardless, she be stupid...

So I just fought a Litchi for the first time...all I need to know is where do her combos end and begin...I was in the corner and I didn't know wtf was going on...lol

They end when she does a super that you gotta block when you tech up (you better neutral tech or you eat it for free into another combo which builds 50% for another super into the exact same situation). That character is retarded. Far worse than anything in CT imo. Why wouldn't I play her?

Games at my place tomorrow, as per usual. Let me know if you're interested.

That character is retarded. Far worse than anything in CT imo. Why wouldn't I play her?

Cause the balance patch is gonna stick it up her butt like Rachel?

Just saying, top tier that's blatantly top tier is usually gonna get hit in the face with the nerf bat pretty hard. Same will probably happen to Bang but I've got Valk coming so I kinda have it planned out to go like that, if it does.

Yeah.

That Trykt guy kinda irks me. At first he's like "your hotel gathering was OKAYYYYYYY, but I have 57984327594 ways to make it better, let me do them" and now he's all "welllllll I didn't post about them again and I'm not doing them because I'm lazy".

These new people. I just don't know.

Hey look, I thought your gathering was fantastic and only ever tried to express as much. If it was at all implied at any point that I felt otherwise then I really regret that because that's not my true feeling at all.

I thought I could book another gathering with a discount through a friend. I haven't been able to coordinate this so far. My bad. If that prevented you from planning something else yourself by way of expectation then I apologize for that. I really didn't expect anyone to be offended!

Cause the balance patch is gonna stick it up her butt like Rachel?

Just saying, top tier that's blatantly top tier is usually gonna get hit in the face with the nerf bat pretty hard. Same will probably happen to Bang but I've got Valk coming so I kinda have it planned out to go like that, if it does.

So that's a reason not to play them? God, your lack of logic never ceases to amaze me.

Now, on to the point of this post. AUSTIN WATCH THESE

Hey look, I thought your gathering was fantastic and only ever tried to express as much. If it was at all implied at any point that I felt otherwise then I really regret that because that's not my true feeling at all.

I thought I could book another gathering with a discount through a friend. I haven't been able to coordinate this so far. My bad. If that prevented you from planning something else yourself by way of expectation then I apologize for that. I really didn't expect anyone to be offended!

Yeah. I had already taken a hit by losing money feeding people and giving out games. I was fine with the prospect of you doing things better until it didn't happen, basically ;p

I'm not pissed or whatever. More disappointed that so few people will do things. It's Alex Event or Gamefrog, and there's already known problems with those (Alex for his location and burden on him for doing things, Gamefrog has innate setup issues). Thank you for at least trying to step up. I probably won't do something again myself until all the people that owe me money pay me back.

So that's a reason not to play them? God, your lack of logic never ceases to amaze me.

Now, on to the point of this post. AUSTIN WATCH THESE

I haven't watched the vid yet but when I see Mitsurugi's name in the title I know I'm about to see some really good play.