Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank The Tank

The even NEWER North Carolina Thread

I'll get the game when i get it lol. Finally played a bit last weekend. Not sure how I feel about Slayer in this game. 

On a side note, I totally forgot that we still had this thread and that people still posted on it.

I'll be in NC today (and the rest of this month). Looking forward to playing some GG (and BB if people will play with me :x)

Yeah gathering this Saturday had like 20 or so people roll through and 4 gg setups at one point. Also included myself, Aj, Garret, and beef master Blake. Oh and Rob was there, but since his hair was gone his powers were greatly diminished >_<

I forgot about Kris Kelly :-/. Epic steak and shake afterwords. Pretty much everyone except Jon and Brent :-(

#evenfayettevillewasthere

There are some people in Fayetteville that play but no steady events that I know of. The man places we play are at lost arc arcade in Greensboro and at people's houses/apartments in Raleigh. Sometimes here in Wilson as well.

We mostly use Facebook these days to track when and where things are going down.

I'll be coming to the States to come visit later this month (and some of December). Hope to meet up with everyone again!

Looking to play some BB / Arcana / DFC if anyone's up for it, or holding sessions while I'm in the area.

I'm currently Living in Charlotte North Carolina for a while.

Looking for some BB players around the Charlotte Area who are willing to come to the UNCC area