Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

GGs Gray_Fox and TRAITOR it's been a while since we've not played.Also GGs to Shiriku, rocky_balboa and FRCJoker (must play more careful with you :P)

<- Ralph Macchio

gg bagandscalpel, noj, alex-jandro, and the others whom i fought with tonight.

@Irushionu: Man we had a ghetto connection I couldn't @combo. Nice d.intalls

<- Ralph Macchio

@Irushionu: Man we had a ghetto connection I couldn't @combo. Nice d.intalls

sorry, its my conecction because i am using wireless. If you wish denied me, i am still trying to find a way to have a direct conection from my lap to the my modem.

GGs to some one that has a really strage characters and i could not read or know what does it mean....

GGS to Peter, play well but traing more and try playing Asada or others great Eddie players, your message its a little hard, i dont know if you play for the win only or for fun...

GGs to the potemkin and Zava!

the potemnkin - Damn, it has been a while, and your Pot is still too much for me. One mistake, particularly in the corner, and I'm in deep trouble. And one of these days I will learn to bait dead angles!

GGs to the potemkin and Zava!

the potemnkin - Damn, it has been a while, and your Pot is still too much for me. One mistake, particularly in the corner, and I'm in deep trouble. And one of these days I will learn to bait dead angles!

your D-loop precision always amazes me! counter hit = 50% of health

gg neba :) takes a while to get used to play vs good player

iĀ“ve been playing a little in last 3 days, been having quite big break compared to how much i normally play

stupid WoW...

GGs Lunar Strain first "good" netplayer I've seen in awhile

GG's to you as well. Unfortunately, knowing how to play all of the cast at a half-assed level doesn't make me good :P I just jump on people x N and try to do fancy combos that I drop 90% of the time.

I appreciate it though.

GGs to Arbitrary-Asian, traing more and i like to play more but from hir it was like 2am and i did not notice the time, sorry for not playing one more match.

GGs to The Potemkin, why always denied me after you defeat me one time only? relax the potekim, donĀ“t be afraid of me ha ha ha ha XD

Sign in to follow this