Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

Very GGs to FUCKTHEKNICKS!

Your I-no is scary as hell, I haven't seen combos like that ever online.... I don't know how you I-no players do it.... I don't feel like I deserved a lot of the wins I got....I'm so not used to playing against people who know how to block...:v:

GGs to Fettered, always love playing with you.

Edit: GGs to Akabane. Sorry I played so poorly. I'll make up for it next time :)

Edited by Gray_Fox

agreed (and kinda saw that for some of your combos), I feel kinda ashamed for winning the last match actually. But it's always nice playing with you. I still wonder how you manage to chemical FRC air dash that low !!! Personally, I have hardest time doing it, not even in combo and I can't do it if I'm not above the "jumping dust-cloud". all that to say GG ^^

GG's to Cirno, nice Jin, double downs for the lose.

Very GGs to FUCKTHEKNICKS!

Your I-no is scary as hell, I haven't seen combos like that ever online.... I don't know how you I-no players do it.... I don't feel like I deserved a lot of the wins I got....I'm so not used to playing against people who know how to block...:v:

Thanks, but you deserved the wins, you're still a much better player :o

I may be able to do the combos, but my mixup is generally bad and I still fall for things I shouldn't be falling for. GG's to you too though. I hadn't seen you on in awhile.

Sign in to follow this