Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

GG Toki :yaaay: long time no see and now you've became even more impessive, your eddie is a beast, i really don't know what to do and we had some pretty matches fa vs br :keke:, hope you loved it

p.s. nickname was Karbert

Edited by Kratos

really? :D i feel like i´ve been playing in the same level whole year :P

maybe you were just rusty ;)

Also i knew it was you because there is only 2 "active" players who can do proper sg loops, traitor being the other guy and he doesnt play br :)

edit:oh and less 2p spam with eddie, if opponent knows how to punish it, you die!

I hope you didnt learn that 2p spam from me in the first place :D

Edited by Jakestation

GG's to Toki - <3

GG's to Fettered - Always a pleasure to fight

GG's to Macloud - AAARFFAAAAARF that damn unblockable

GG's to Saigen - Comeback ?

GGs to the Patient, bagandscalpel, RalphMacchio, and anyone else I played recently.

bagandscalpel - Sorry for playing only one game. It was just too laggy. =/

RalphMacchio - It's been a while since I had such a long, lag-free set of matches. We should try delay 2 sometime; it looks like we may have low enough ping. =)

Very good games to Dr. Patient, Strife, Ralph, and Luke.

Luke- sorry I had to cut out so early; wanted to hook up the ol' ethernet cable to get rid of some of that lag, found you were endlessly fighting Ralph.

Dr. Patient- nice aggro Faust you have there, caught me off guard the first couple of times.

Orrax- are you sure you played me, yesterday? Because I KNOW I didn't play you.

gg's yesterday guys. Luke, Jack, bagandscalpel, Freiheit, and to Ruinz, before I switched to Test. So I'm using test now till I get a stick. It was really fun anyways. And if I throw out a qcb+K after pressure it's not as a taunt, it's because i forgot how to do tree or web.

GGs to the ones i played lately: Grayfox,Anji47,Nattak,Cobjtype,Larana,Atnor.Also gg's to Haleu,who has a nice faust but always seems on edge,whatever makes him happy i guess.

I need more spamming greed sever happy Kys.I suppose after a certain number of eaten GS's i'll actually start blocking them.

Neba my gfs laptop keyb is so bad that i can barely press 3 buttons at sametime, i have to bind RC and IK for their own buttons, half of the time i´m trying to FD its just CH for opponent, fdcing nearly impossible. and how the hell you can superjump with keyb? :D

Sign in to follow this