Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

^ drill has me denied =)

and belated gg (singular) to hina-tan <3

and rannos, why didn't you stay for more fights?

oh hey, i've ran into some of you guys

i've been playing #r online recently because i have a friend who wants to learn gg. idk any #r johnny combos but i press buttons okay.

GGs to can and julios since I think they're the only people I've played in like a week.

Yea you do :3

:psyduck:

Majinken, I've seen worse. At least you seem willing to learn. I seem to recall thinking that you jump too much but it has been a while.

ggs yall, in the past few weeks.

Though I'm with janie, all I ever do is play the same people over and over, and most times, those people aren't on hahahahaha! ...ha...

And the occasional newcomer comes along, but they never seem to last :sweatdrop:

Edited by blitz

GGs NONAME, man, that was some sick battles, i admire your game. Sorry for mashing with I-no, her blockstrings like unblockables to me.

HellCat

Edited by Kratos

^

GGs to K0rn4lsky, heh i'm going mad with your backdashes , use them more wiser, backdash and attack is good option, but don't spam it, it's not so hard to punish it. I don't really play as eddie anymore, but i can say you should learn more ways summon shadow, not only after knockdown, there are plenty of options, not of them are quite safe, but variety makes matches more interesting. Also don't be afraid to use command grab, this is kinda cheat, but let's face the truth, if you don't have good pressure and mixups, or enemy knows how to block everything, grap is very nice option, even Ogawa uses it. And yeah, i hardly believe it's very complicated for you to learn 22hs frc pressure, so your pressure became more devastating.

:toot: so it was actually YOU, wow O.o! I actually picked Eddie because of 1, Ogawa (no comment) 2, your awesome youtube tutorial :eng101: ... I've learned almost all stuff I know from that video( Even though I still have big troubles with SG loops (keyboard lockdown problem + I still haven't properly learned the timing)), gaps in pressure & defense (and hell yeah, I'm backdashing too much, I know :sweatdrop: ). Anyway, thx for tips, I'll summon more often ;)

Sign in to follow this