Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

GG's Akabane

Long time no see indeed! trying to get back into it myself, we should play some more some time

Akabane, GG, nice to play with you. Sorry for my stupidity, I'm just looking for fun.

GG to other players I played with.

Sorry for leaving and deny. Sometimes I have so much lags, that I can't control normally... and it just pisses me off.

Men, i'm so pissed at my internet connection! I'm having a very good match with a good Bridget player, and then suddenly, it CRASHES!! Not 1 but TWICE!!!

I gotta say sorry to this "Huskyz" guy! :( ( PS: i'm that "Leon" guy )

I'm a newbie too!

Also, 2 days ago i had matches with this NON guy and he's pro too... beat the crap out of me... but i need to learn A LOT!

Edited by quangdieu1997

GGs to all the people who showed up to UFO tonight, specifically that computer I-no player. I thought for sure she had me when she used that crazy projectile attack for the third time in a round!

GGs to ranked today!

I saw you online and it had a 3 connection by your name, we should play and see how well or not well it plays. I am in Houston.

Also GGs to wwGenius

and Dr. Stormelock

Edited by r0b0t

GGs in Ranked and Player matches yesterday! I know I saw a few of ya.

I gotta learn to respect Sol's VV on wakeup. Hard to deal with losing so many of my standard gimmicks. And in fact r0b0t, you can even Grand Viper on wakeup vs my Bazooka. =( GGs, I need the matchup practice.

GG's to everyone I ran into. Me trying to do I-No Chem Love FRCs online is lulz.

Sorry to interrupt, but just curious since I'm a PS3 player and have to wait till Nov 1st; how's the netplay? Is it as good as BB/P4A/SF4?

Sorry to interrupt, but just curious since I'm a PS3 player and have to wait till Nov 1st; how's the netplay? Is it as good as BB/P4A/SF4?

Nope, it is not.

GGs in Ranked and Player matches yesterday! I know I saw a few of ya.

I gotta learn to respect Sol's VV on wakeup. Hard to deal with losing so many of my standard gimmicks. And in fact r0b0t, you can even Grand Viper on wakeup vs my Bazooka. =( GGs, I need the matchup practice.

I know, but with the lag I was having a hard time reacting. So I was playing less risky.

gg's in ranked

Oh shit I did not know you were raekw0n, could not tell with all the lag. haha.

Sign in to follow this