Sign in to follow this  
shtkn

[#R-AC] PC Good Games Thread

Played some more matches yesterday. Much salt was felt, and I apologize for the mid-game disconnect (I think my opponent at the time was a Dizzy) it wasn't a ragequit, I had to go play my match in the tourney I was participating in...

GT: SantaPoring

Char: Sol, O.Sol, Chipp, Bridget, Johnny

Times: 8pm when I get home Mon-Sat. Sunday I can be on anytime.

If you live in Cali or one state over it is your responsibility to challenge me. I don't care if you're good or bad, just play and have fun.

No butthurt people though.

I'll get you next time! :arg: I don't think I'll ever get used to playing online on an already laggy HD setup, I swear my inputs were like 8 frames behind what was happening onscreen (couldn't FRC worth a damn, let alone combo properly) I was salty about it at the time (hence the IK taunts as Eddie/Sol, my bad) but I'm over it now. Actually, last night was just a shitty day for me in general. I got bodied by the Xbox controller I used in both SF4 (sticky button) and KOF, and hardware malfunctions are pretty much the single most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with when playing FGs. That said, at least I'm taking a vacation of sorts for the next 3 weeks, so I have all the time in the world to cool off and mentally prepare myself in order to prevent further sodium intake in the future.

lol it's fine. I used to IK taunt all the time in the arcades.

Just don't take online too seriously cause the lag...

Yeah, I know I shouldn't... I just find it difficult to remain detached in that sense when I find myself playing against people who can execute their character perfectly in spite of the lag while I'm sitting there all like :/

Good shit Spicy! Your Potemkin is just as scary as I remember it being. I need some more sets with you to level up my game. :keke:

GGs to SolidPlay, my first online GG opponent :)

You completely raped my Zappa, so hopefully I pose more of a challenge with my Venom, lol

Edit: Btw, the lag wasn't that bad despite the distance between us. Maybe the netcode isn't that bad after all, lol

Edited by Roldy

So many GGs today. GGs to my old roommate IvanGeeKashi, BridgetSrsly aka Manabe my fellow NorCal bro, Neo_Zeromus_X, your Ky impressed me greatly, and DinDragmire aka Mugenman. DANZAI~ DANZAI~ DANZAI~ DAI.

Do we have a psn chat or skype devoted to GG? I wouldn't mind taking some advice or requesting matches with anyone. It would help if there was a character specific skype since some pages are barely coming back to life.

GGs everyone I played today.

How do I beat Anji Autocombo and Autoguard? T_T

BTW I probably have more matches won now than I ever have won in BB.

I don't mind inviting to skype when I play. Other are welcome.

Lows, usually. You play Baiken, right? 2K and 2D are your friend (but especially 2K).

Of course, Anji does have a low autoguard, but it's good to make him pick between low and mid/high.

GGs to everyone I played yesterday. It was fun dropping all my combos.

GGs to Neo_Zeromus_X. Thanks for boding me with my own character. :v:

No but seriously, that was fun for my day 2 Ky. XD

GGs to Tsundino's Order Sol, Ultimatefaust's....Faust lol, Zekashis Jam (awesome matches btw), and TaoFTW for the May mirrors, the Trollder Sol vs Ky matches, and the Baiken v Faust matches. This game is amazing. I may just quit BB netplay for good.

Anyways GG's to whoever vs me, like Storm Ctrl DQRS Skeleton and others can't remember.

GGs to everyone I've played lately regardless, especially SantaPoring's S+ Bridget, DQRS' beast Sol, and SolidPlay024's Robo.

Who the hell is DQRS and why does he remind me of DQRF?

GGs to you two, Stormlocke, Jailhousefrog, LadyFascination, Latif (as if you actually show up here :V), every beast Robo Ky, Johnny, Ky, and Eddie who used me as a floor rag. There's probably a bunch of you as well I can't remember, so yeah, shoutouts to you too.

Who the hell is DQRS and why does he remind me of DQRF?

haha whoops. Was just typing off the top of my head.

Sucks that you aren't going to renew your live, but eh online is dying a bit anyway. All the good players rarely play, and the newer ones run away after a match.

Sign in to follow this