Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

The [Newer!!!] NorCal Thread! - BB, GGAC, HnK, FUC, Touhou, and Other Sad Life Games!

My ass still hurts from those stools D:

But aside from that good times! Nice getting to meet new faces and play and stuff. Kenji's place is the truth.

Sent from my PTL21 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm down for getting more casuals and stuff in. I'll try to be at tourneys more regularly too but playing against the computer isn't helping me learn the new stuff very quickly. Hit me up if stuff is happening (my skype is xanderbase).

I might not be there this weekend but If I do I will be there later in evening, miss yall's. 

Hey guys. Im trying to get into the competetive scene for this game. What do you guys do for gatherings now? I know u guys used to play at gamecenter when that was still around, where do you guys go now? Do you guys have a facebook group or do guys just talk on here?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Gatherings are usually 1st saturday of the month (Cali Burst) http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8328-mar-1-2014-california-burst-norcal-training-room-gg-bb-san-carlos-ca/ or the 3rd weekend of the month (Norcal Dogfight) 

address info is in there.

there's also a special event going on this weekend because PNW folks are coming down. Probably gonna be mostly BB I think.

Hey guys. It looks like I'm gonna be in San Francisco from April 6th - 20th. Anyone interested in some casuals while I'm there? Especially AH3 casuals: I WILL be there if they're happening! I'm down for Divekick, BB, Melty, P4A, CvS2, SF4, 3s, and random/Capcom/Tales/whatever games, too, although I've really only been playing AH3 for the past few months.

Edit: I'll keep an eye out for the next Norcal Dogfight, too. I'm hoping it'll happen on the 19th so I can go. :)

The 19th would be our default date but it collides with NCR. I was considering moving the date so we wouldn't collide with NCR but due to special circumstances regarding Gundam (Socal visiting, JP player visiting, Socal already got time off in advance, NCR date didn't get announced until recently, want to prioritize Gundam), there is a good chance that it will be on the 19th. Trying to set the date in stone asap, will keep everyone posted.

I know it's been a while but what's up? I really need to try going to Norcal Dogfight and Rebel Up more than never at all. Do any people from Sacramento go?

New to the forum, but a longtime FG player.  I went to a video game museum(!) in downtown Oakland that has a FG event every Fri. 4-11 PM.  I played DOA5U, but would really enjoy playing people from here in BBCP and/or P4A.

http://themade.org/posts/168

Might be a good central location & accessible by BART for those w/o a car.

Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I've last posted on DL at all. The only users that I can remember are Arvoyea, Spirit Juice, Coopa, and Tone.

Just dropping by to say hello. Hopefully if I ever come back to Sac any time soon, I'll post here. I'm down to play anything.

~Saka

Hello. I just moved back to Norcal and I wanted to at least introduce myself on the forums. I am steeltoedloafers (or sandals) and I am a novice at ASW games, but I love them and want to get better at them. I plan on going to Fanime this weekend, and I hope to play games, and meet some players. Also picking up my badge tomorrow, so that's also a thing. Thanks for your time.

Whereabouts in northern california are you? If you're in the south bay area, santa clara, sunnyvale, or san jose, I'd love to get together with you and play some ASW games.

Where in East Bay are you located?

And yo @Cocoa Koala when you coming to GC again?