Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

The [Newer!!!] NorCal Thread! - BB, GGAC, HnK, FUC, Touhou, and Other Sad Life Games!

Never been to Sac Anime.

Look at tourney list.

How the fuck is there a F/UC tournament and no GG?

People asking to play CT instead of CS due to it being too "different"

It's an anime convention.

My face:

link_bugs.png

I mean, I can tolerate Fanime since I actually know people that go and can just talk with them, and it presents interesting opportunities to find people that actually have an interest in Arcana Heart and all my shitty puzzle games, but even that's a bucket of balls.

SacAnime was meh to me when I went there last year. That was my first time going. It just takes a while to wade through the weeboos playing as Sakura in SFIV or Noel in BB:CT, (Both for obvious reasons of secretly wanting to be one of them) and it was okay. Not the best, but I've seen a lot better.

Goddammit, thanks a lot guys. Now, not only am I going to SacAnime (my brother and dad are going, so I'm getting my shit paid for), but now I get to go and look forward to having a shit weekend. MAAAAAAAAAN.

No, but I live like 10-15 minutes away from UCSC - so if there's ever some games there that I'm welcome to join in on, I'd be able to make it pretty easily in most cases. I just went to SVGL since it's not too far on some days, as I work in the Cupertino area.

Yo, I'm up on campus, and I'm always looking for dudes to play with. Especially if you're going up to SVGL, my plan when I moved back was to go down there every week. So you have a buddy now. We'll try to get this city into BB. Convince all the hippes that BB is clean emissions FIGHTAN' GAEMZ. Or something.

Yo, I'm up on campus, and I'm always looking for dudes to play with. Especially if you're going up to SVGL, my plan when I moved back was to go down there every week. So you have a buddy now. We'll try to get this city into BB. Convince all the hippes that BB is clean emissions FIGHTAN' GAEMZ. Or something.

I'm pretty sure that Tager already has problems adhering to Santa Cruz' NUCLEAR FREE ZONE regulations, but oh well! But yeah, there have to be more people in the area into BB, at least potentially. I'm surprised how few there seem to be.

wait... what? I guess we could do a gathering at my house, might have to end a little early, my wife is sick and needs to get her sleep. I could host from 12pm to 11am. Who is up for it?

edit: lol am/pm, I lose!

Good shit to Dacid and Severin for keeping the 3 of us talking about utterly random shit for FOUR hours!! 6 if you include all the In N' Out talk too:yaaay:

was hype

Jesse, good training yesterday, hope you learned stuff AND CAN APPLY IT. I wanna see real combos by next time I play you alright? :v

wait... what? I guess we could do a gathering at my house, might have to end a little early, my wife is sick and needs to get her sleep. I could host from 12pm to 11am. Who is up for it?

edit: lol am/pm, I lose!

im just going by what you said on irc, lol

so, if any of you want in on ggac netplay, just send me a pm

even if your computer sucks you should give it a shot, since the emulator is pretty well optimized

Did you have a chance to clearcoat my panel yet? I have this shell of a stick sitting around, and well...

i would really like to come but don't have a ride?

aaaaa i want my stick back goddamnit