Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

The [Newer!!!] NorCal Thread! - BB, GGAC, HnK, FUC, Touhou, and Other Sad Life Games!

today (thursday), my house

pm me if interested and i'll give you address and number and stuff

If you hate qwerty, come to my house instead, expecting some people around 7 and later.

Until your opponent throws you out of RC elec, or hits you on your recovery into sadness. FOOTSIE MASTER FTL.

I thought you have to reversal throw to get RC elec?

I thought you have to reversal throw to get RC elec?

RC elec actually has startup so you can throw them if they try to dash RC elec or they mistime the RC on your getup. Alternatively, you can also walk backwards to let RC elec whiff, then walk up and throw on their recovery.

Welp, seems like Ragna isn't gonna have double BE combos or can followup from 5D, 2D, or GH in BBCS2. Oh well. :vbang:

At least Rachel is being like super buffed. Yay!

Tsubaki's charge is also being buffed, and I'm looking forward to that.

Then Sac should have a BB:CS session. There's too many SSFIV sessions going on, and I do not want to play SSFIV too much anymore.

Then Sac should have a BB:CS session. There's too many SSFIV sessions going on, and I do not want to play SSFIV too much anymore.

This man, this. Let's get some Guilty Gear in the mix too. Even GG1 and GGX, lol. I have those, including Slash and AC vanilla and Plus.

lol @ salty runback.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I just noticed that after a temporary (11 year) shutdown, Oaktree Arcade in downtown Oakland is renovating right now.

I'm hoping they won't have much to do to Mu. I'm new enough that I'm still learning her, and to just shift gears like that would be depressing ;_;.

From what I've seen, she's pretty much the same with the exception of her 5c having less range but faster startup.

Quick question. I might be staying in Concord for 3 days and I was thinking of heading out to SVGL. What time does Arcade Mania start there? 6PM?

If you see an Asian guy with a lifeguard shirt on, that will be me. I'll also bring my scrubby Tsubaki/Hakumen.

Hey guys, my monitor broke. I need a new one.

What's a good brand/model for an LCD monitor that doesn't have lag through HDMI?

...and preferably isn't morbidly expensive.

acer.

Quick question. I might be staying in Concord for 3 days and I was thinking of heading out to SVGL. What time does Arcade Mania start there? 6PM?

If you see an Asian guy with a lifeguard shirt on, that will be me. I'll also bring my scrubby Tsubaki/Hakumen.

Wednesday all day and Saturday morning from 9am-noon.

I'm bored, so session at my place for Blazblue CS on Tuesday. Bring setups and crap.

545 Sycamore Lane Apt 301, Davis, CA 95616

I will try to get a drom's tournament (you know, that card shop in davis?) running sometime in the future. Just a heads up on that, too.