Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

The [Newer!!!] NorCal Thread! - BB, GGAC, HnK, FUC, Touhou, and Other Sad Life Games!

mileage may vary

but like, my laptop's lcd is an lg, fred's setup is an lg, and just about every acceptable lcd i've played on has been an lg.

but again, you have to be using analog to reduce input lag, as well as outputting at the monitor's native res, etc.

Hrmmm... Concord is about an hour away from Sunnyvale... I don't know if I can make it... I want to really badly too...

I'm bored, so session at my place for Blazblue CS on Tuesday. Bring setups and crap.

545 Sycamore Lane Apt 301, Davis, CA 95616

I will try to get a drom's tournament (you know, that card shop in davis?) running sometime in the future. Just a heads up on that, too.

What time will this be?

What time will this be?

I'm thinking 6pm to whenever. I'd like it if more people posted their interest though, so I know who's coming or whether to host this at all.

If there's a carpool coming out, I'm down. Can't afford my own gas/toll, but I can chip in. I'm on the way for most people. :v

I'm down for you staying over, too. I want more Bang practice so I can test a few things I developed for you.

If I get paid and have the gas money before tuesday, I'll try and stop by, pretty short drive from my job.

If I get paid and have the gas money before tuesday, I'll try and stop by, pretty short drive from my job.

Sick. That's two people.

Awesome video!!! One day I will come to Cali looking for some matches. I may be next year to be more precise. What places are best to go looking for matches? I play pad by the way.

Looking for matches + pad = you're going to need to come to a tournament or gathering. Arcade is the easiest way to find a match/gather, but gatherings and tournaments are obviously prevalent too.

This week I'll be up in San Jose between Wednesday to Thursday for a business trip. If things go smoothly I'll have Friday off with nothing to do in San Jose so I'm thinking of making the extra drive up to SVGL or something of that nature. If something else cooler is going down this Friday please let me know kay thanks.

Hey guys, so there's this anime convention called Akicon right? And there's this scrubby Tao player named Cake there, he says he'll take money matches up to 50 dollars. Just putting that out there, if you guys want some free cash.

Hey I found Qwerty in diapers!

what you don't see is david sirlin playing him online, furious that he's losing.

Hey im new to the scene in north cali. I am moving later next month and was wondering what the scene is like and where the good arcades are at. I see alot of hype in videos of tournaments of cali players and coming from canada where our community is a bit small id like to see all the different players.

I dont play much CS and when i do i just scum out tager with hard gimmicks. My May in GG is serious though so if any1 still plays that ancient game gimme a holler and ill show u the gimmicks.

-edit- wow those videos last page were hilarious. Best old man fight ever.

-edit future appologies- If i happen to dizzy ur character i will go for the destroyer and stand ontop of my seat screaming jibberish in japanese and ending it with SHHOOONNNNEENNNNNNN!!!!!! It's a toronto fiend thing. Dont get angry.