Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

Would like to get some matches in either online or offline. Its been awhile since I've played this game, but I started back up last week and its starting to come back to me. Anyways I live in PA now, about 1 1/2 hours from xanadu, and about 45 minutes from Frederick MD. If anyone wants to game hit me up. My xbox gametag is the_tomass843.

Would like to get some matches in either online or offline. Its been awhile since I've played this game, but I started back up last week and its starting to come back to me. Anyways I live in PA now, about 1 1/2 hours from xanadu, and about 45 minutes from Frederick MD. If anyone wants to game hit me up. My xbox gametag is the_tomass843.

Some times I forget Maryland is much bigger than DC and B.more.

whaaaaat? an anime con without guilty gear?

GG graduated from anime status?

haven't got ps3 yet, but 360 is varied like every othe online fighter.

how's new york / next level? any price gouging on food or gas?

haven't got ps3 yet, but 360 is varied like every othe online fighter.

how's new york / next level? any price gouging on food or gas?

Its fine now. Walking around in the dark and getting shot faced for two days was fun at first. Then kinda sucked the rest of the way. Only been to nex level once. Haven't played any games until now really. Anthony still beats the crap out of me with his dizzy. Ready for the Johnny pat?

Yeah I got it off JP store too. Almost regretted it but it's still not out here after today so :v:

It feels like 360 to me. But I can't say for sure if it lags any more or less or anything.

So I should be at Xanadu tomorrow, it will probably be the last Wednesday or monthly I make it to for a while since I'm moving to central VA for a job soon. If I don't see you there, it's been cool playing GG/P4U/whatever else with you all over the years. Might make it to the occasional monthly if I'm in the area.

but I should be at NEC so hopefully I'll see you guys there too :toot:

I learned how to play dizzy in AC yesterday with drew. I still think she is ballsack mcgee, but I should be ready for +R when it comes out.

I learned how to play dizzy in AC yesterday with drew. I still think she is ballsack mcgee, but I should be ready for +R when it comes out.

Do you even lift?

Wow, that guy's still around?

Well, she had to find the softest asshole out of the entire cast. It was between Ky and Bridget, but the teacups put Ky in the lead.

Well, she had to find the softest asshole out of the entire cast. It was between Ky and Bridget, but the teacups put Ky in the lead.

post-4598-139515172339_thumb.jpg