Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

So let's just assume I'm driving. Steve H has that weekend off, last I checked. Matt said he's down to go.

So who else is going to high stakes. are the roads ok between here and there? Destin, Jeremy?

Have no place to stay, atm. so looking like leaving sat morning if things don't change.

Is this a tournament in NYC?

Yea, its at the same place the tourney was when Eli and I came over lol.

It has a $600 pot bonus so it should have a good turnout.

Got off work.

Pat, if we ride with you, how much for gas + tolls?

Last time I drove to NYC with Tamar, tolls + gas + parking equaled up to around $120.

Man I want to go to this so bad. Is anyone else here driving?

If you have no ride there are buses that go from china town (dc) to china town (ny) and from there you could take the metro. Its cheaper then driving but it would suck to go alone lol.

If you can't make it we still got NEC in a couple of weeks.

I cant really do anything on the weekend nights but I would be happy to play with you guys when you come up.

You can serve me lots of alcohol sexy ;D

If you take the Vamoose bus in Bethesda and leave on saturday, you can park your car for free for the weekend. Only downside is that the Vamoose bus is a little pricey than most, 30$ one way

Ian, no! I'd rather not drive, so that's an option. Though drives do tend to produce or reveal some funny stories. Options people, options! Spit them out. Also, a week or two ago, a bus from md to nyc crashed and people died, etc. Driver fell asleep at the wheel. How's renting a van?

I might be able to get us my parents van which has enough room for 7 people max but I really don't want to be driving it in NY lol.

Also, are Steve and Coma going for sure? They better be.