Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

Damn, I thought Justice was supposed to be nerfed into the ground in this new GG but it looks like she's pretty decent.

Worst character in the game(statistically) isn't "nerfed into the ground"?

I'm pretty upbeat about any matchup that's above 3.5. Most of hers range from 4.0 to 5.5. That's good enough for me.

Basically, anything 4.0 and above, you can win if you know all the ins and outs of your character. And if I'm going to play the character then that's the plan. Only in 3.5 type matchups do I really begin to feel it.

That's mostly my BB experience though. Other games have matchups that are "harder" if that makes sense. The gap is harder to climb.

I'm gonna be in the area visiting my aunt on Friday and staying until Sunday. Anything particular that's going to be going on this weekend?

Shrug. I'm working all weekend. Someone else is going to have to step up and plan something.

I'm gonna be in the area visiting my aunt on Friday and staying until Sunday. Anything particular that's going to be going on this weekend?

If you're in the D.C. Metro area you and anyone else is free to come play on either Saturday or Sunday. Be sure to let me know asap which works best for you, because I have to work one of those two days.

Edit: Also, note that I don't have a 360 stick, so PS2 still.

I have a 360 and Steve's PS2 converter. Call me if anything happens and I'll swing by after work.

If you're in the D.C. Metro area you and anyone else is free to come play on either Saturday or Sunday. Be sure to let me know asap which works best for you, because I have to work one of those two days.

Edit: Also, note that I don't have a 360 stick, so PS2 still.

I'm staying in McLean VA, but I can arrange rides. Saturday would be the best day. I leave Sunday morning.