Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

Hello, everyone. I guess I could introduce myself, but I honestly have very little time to do so at the moment. MAGFest is coming up and this is very past due. I am the host of the Attendee run tournament for GGXXACP. There WILL be a prize. (A $25 GameStop gift card is what I am planning.) I wish I could have done more, but I have reasons I wasn't able to beyond my control.

Friday at 5PM - 7PM The console will be PS3. You can sign up or show up.

There IS a time limit that I was given to try and keep. (2 hours) I will base brackets and rounds/matches on this.

I am bringing along 2 PS3 controllers and 1 arcade stick for use. Your own devices to manipulate movements on the screen are welcome as long as you only use in game macros and don't use programmable features or the turbo button.

friday, can't make it. what ever, triforce still owes me a trophy.

friday, can't make it. what ever, triforce still owes me a trophy.

He owes me one from like 5 years ago. I guess you should expect this from a guy who wears a power glove.

He owes me one from like 5 years ago. I guess you should expect this from a guy who wears a power glove.

A NIGGA who wears a power glove.

Hopes: low. Dreams: even lower.

So, about my GGXXACP MAGFest tournament. I want to hire someone for help and pay them with ONE of the following...

A. 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Membership

B. $20 PSN card

You CAN participate in the tournament even if you do this. I don't expect anyone I 'hire' to do it for free.

I have someone who is willing to help me, but they don't do brackets and I want to use more of my time keeping up hype and watching the interactions. Brackets will slow me down a bit. I like things to progress.

Disclaimer: You WILL be working on brackets so you get dibs on the payment. The other work will be divided between you and the other person, but if something happens, you will take their jobs and claim both choice A and B of payment instead of just one.

real soda cost to much. donate to breast cancer, lets get this game in evo

My palm will meet my forehead once again. There is a point where I seriously wonder why the list had been made within such a... criteria. I am not trying to single out the games as bad or anything, being open minded to game development and such, but I really worry sometimes. I guess the biggest squabble I see at the moment is Divekick and MLP: Fighting is Magic. My intake is...

Divekick - I can see this parody as fun. It can get competitive if you wish and I honestly have no problems with it. It actually DOES have thought put into it, though simple (very fun idea), but, when I think of a large tournament like EVO, I honestly want to see something more challenging. I can totally respect the game. There are more technical games out there to be considered. This is a PARODY of what is generally played at EVO. Why should it be a main event?

MLP: Fighting is Magic - This game had a leaked version get passed around the net that was very outdated before it even was leaked. It is STILL under development. The public has not even played a finished product. I honestly can't even say anything about the game itself unless finished. Not to mention, I worry about the copyright issues. Something can get out of hand unintentionally because of one screw up that wasn't calculated right. Someone can have an issue with it because the views on it and deliberately mess something up. With too many people involved on a fan produced game like that, I honestly worry. EVO has money involved and though Mane6 has kept things good so far, it might get out of hand.

with how much bronies are kicking people's ass, they are putting in MLP and the 2nd place winner, so GG still has a chance.