Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

Why did AC take away evrrything Johnny needs :<<<

He got his groove back in +R. I liked AC Johnny a lot, but if +R wasn't out, I would've dropped him cold turkey by now.

Xrd is cool, I just have a hard time figuring out the range on normals. Look like one thing, are actually another.

Sent from my PTL21 using Tapatalk

Most of my AC hate is just the bad ports. The port's speed doesn't make anything feel good. And too much Xrd footage to bother practicing KJT combos and MC Links.

do we know what Axl's gatling routes are?

Also, I randomly went back and played PSP AC a few weeks back. After playing nothing but arcade +R, it felt like playing in fast forward.

Not that I ever doubted the speed difference before, but now it's way more obvious to me.

Sent from my PTL21 using Tapatalk

Right now I have the most fun watching venom and ky. I also want to know the frames on the blitz shield, it looks similar in timing to melty shield.

Whatever, game is correct speed, I'll just find someone with a decent super and never leave the machine.

Wait, BlitzSheild, oh, but still have to block correctly. Not as good of a catch all reaction vs buttons.

When does he lose his ponytail. I never pay attention to the transition and never think to rewatch.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Eddie look so freaking stupid when he wins. OOooo I'ma be salty.

Get your hand away from me.

Don't point at me.

Sent from my PTL21 using TapatalkSent from my PTL21 using TapatalkSent from my PTL21 using Tapatalk

Sent from my PTL21 using TapatalkSent from my HTC6435LVW using TapatalkSent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Sent from my PTL21 using TapatalkSent from my HTC6435LVW using TapatalkSent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using TapatalkSent from my HTC6435LVW using TapatalkSent from my PTL21 using TapatalkSent from my PTL21 using TapatalkSent from my PTL21 using Tapatalk

Sent from my PTL21 using TapatalkSent from my PTL21 using Tapatalk

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Someone on srk says it's on your opponents match point and ky has 50% or less health and gets ground slammed or something.

Eddie look so freaking stupid when he wins. OOooo I'ma be salty.

Get your hand away from me.

Don't point at me.

post-3195-139515178851_thumb.jpg

He's pointing at us, Ian.

So... P4U2 was announced to come to USA consoles fall 2014. I may be reading too much into this but what does this mean for USA console Xrd? Is it going to be released earlier than P4U2 so they don't compete with each other? Is it going to be later? Or because its just the US, they'll have the intern start on USA Xrd after he's done with USA +R?

Johnny force break should of just been all his remaining coins exploding from him in random directions.

they can recycle his burst animation.

Who wants to play #r. I gotta practice Axl. In case Arc USA get their act together and bring Xrd to a major.

That sounds amazing

I actually do wanna play #Reload after watching Xrd, but my schedule is at complete conflict with yours.

Oh well, it's my worst GG by far anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk