Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

Pot bonus 250 bucks for March 28th Xanadu monthly

i also still need to make the thread

Ian,

"Xanadu will be closed Thursday due to Final round starting Friday, so most players going to that will be leaving Thursday night..."

Ian,

"Xanadu will be closed Thursday due to Final round starting Friday, so most players going to that will be leaving Thursday night..."

Who among MD crew types is going/went to Final Round?

VR get me a Persona ps4 stick I'll give you cash DOLLA $$$.

crap I didn't check this thread before going lol

yeah I went and I did terribly. Tournament ran terribly too. Casuals were fun though, when we could get them.

ah, yeah. I'll do it before I go to bed

busy month

crap I didn't check this thread before going lol

yeah I went and I did terribly. Tournament ran terribly too. Casuals were fun though, when we could get them.

I got the impression from watching the stream that things where not running smoothly.  Did it take two or three days to finally wrap up the GGXrd team tournament?  Is it still going on?

Seriously there's tournament standard time and then there's whatever time Final Round was running on.  I'm not sure how many people here care about this but Final Round was one round of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 away from the USFIV top 8 starting (assuming of course that they'd wait for one to finish before starting another) 1.5 hours (estimate) after it was supposed to as opposed to the forty minutes late that it did start.  I seriously cannot wait for Tekken 7 to come out as there is no way in hell it's going to ruin schedules quit as consistently as TTT2 does.

Looks like it's all explained in the FR thread in events forum now.

btw not making this monthly, need car work done and going to a Roanoke tourney after.

lol, I actually forgot about it.

My entire guild on Guild Wars 2 bought Endless Legend. We have been going ham on it lately.

KazzFoozFazDan

Looks like Star Drive 2 is out. You get a 30% discount if you have StarDrive 1. They send you some whack email after the purchase. I need my space samurai Bears.

Sess, yeah I've got about 10 hours in Star Ruler 2 so far. It's OKAY so far but it feels a bit rough around the edges. Like, the interface feels super slick at first but then you realize it's hard to actually find the important stuff you need to know at a glance, once you've started to get fairly big. There's no 'lists' or 'ledger' or anything like that which feels very oddly missing for stuff like fleet management.

The economic system is real sweet though, and the diplomacy card system is actually really fun. But actual diplomacy (like who you go to war with or ally with) is completely opaque which sucks. Very low micromanagement in general, which is a great change of pace after Distant Worlds (which is 100% all micro all the time).

I will certainly get my full money's worth out of it, BUT I think it needs a few major GUI tweaks and a few content updates before it's real solid.

Endless Legend is pretty sweet in general but I gotta play it on fast speed to avoid the constant Civ-ism of passing turns without doing anything. I haven't had a chance to get that many hours into it yet though, EU4 just eating all my time lately.

And AoW3 Xpac is out on Tuesday, arg.

Maybe another long shot but anyone interested in Combo Breaker May 22-24? I'm considering going if I can get a decent flight price and figure out room.

Hmm I guess it could conflict with May Xanadu though. Hopefully it's the weekend before.