Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

I might be able to make it to this one

will anyone else be bringing BBCP Extend btw?

also, UNIEL???

this month's monthly is the cookout monthly, btw

also setting up an Xrd session this sunday at Xanadu

Lots of tournies in June. I'm going to TCW June 6-7 and thinking of ECT June 13-14. Let me know if anyone wants to join me for either, rooms pretty much empty as of now.

I had been considering CEO but I heard rooms are sold out already so not sure on that one. Plus I doubt I'll be able to make it to 3 majors in 1 month.

ok I reserved a room nearby TCW venue for Fri and Saturday nights. Nobody else confirmed in it yet but I'm asking around.

also, I decided I wanna go to EVO a bit ago. That room has just myself and a friend in it right now. So let me know if anyone's interested. There's gonna be a big Xrd 3v3...

I heard through the tweetvine that you guys play BlazBlue now. Is this true?

We've always had BlazBlue players. They're just young and are all up in the social medias, or something. shrug. I'm not sure any of the BB players watch this thread???

But I asked like every year about playing BB and I always got the response that nobody plays anymore. I heard recently there were a lot of people playing CPEX though.

They were stuck in a catch 22 for a few years, waiting for someone else to man up and start a tournament. There has been a BB tournament for the past two months, but they're still on a month by month basis. I've told them that they gotta put their foot down and let it be known that a tournament will be run every monthly, but it seems like everyone is avoiding responsibly. Like I said, young and inexperienced.

There was a viral video of a dude getting blown up by Axl's stance so for those who haven't seen this yet, here are some ways to punish it for every character with different degrees of meter efficiency:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxmF7y2aUG0&list=WL&index=27

Now I want to see the video of the guy getting blown up.

You know the video is cool but since they have the life set to regenerate you aren't seeing how much damage they are taking just by blocking that.  It does a pretty nice chunk.  For example that second one from Ky, I'm pretty sure he actually took more damage blocking than he did by hitting Axl with the stun dipper.