Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

On 11/5/2015, 6:48:27, 4r5 said:

oh hey, dustloop is working

Sort of.  Do we have a date for the November monthly?  Do we have a November monthly?

There's capital punishment in NoVA, this weekend. I think there was word that there wasn't going to be a Xanadu monthly this month, but there might be a Xanadu monthly this month. shrug shrug

I think I might be able to make this one as well.  That said, @4r5 you may wish to check with Jason as I seem to remember at the last monthly that I went to that Xanadu had switched to PS4 for USF4.

from the main DMV facebook group

Aye YO YO YO. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from me (GimR)
Starting January 7, 2016 Thursday night Xanbats is turning into F@X AKA Fighting Games at Xanadu. It will be streamed by ya boi on twitch.tv/VGBootCamp!! (210,000 followers on Twitch) If you don't know we supported the local FGC from early 2012 to late 2013 but had to stop due to how much work it was for me. Now that we own Xanadu and we've been able to hire more staff we want to start supporting again. We've also recently purchased a bunch of monitors so all we need is your systems.
we'll have the following events eligible for stream:
$5 - Guilty Gear
$5 - UMVC3
$5 - SFIV
The event with the highest amount of entrants gets priority for stream! If you have a game that isn't on this list that you want to have an event you have gotta make it happen and show interest. With SFV coming out in 2 months there's no reason this region can't come back on top, especially with the support of ya bois at VGBC and Xanadu. For the first event (1/7/2016) we're really hoping for support from all of ya'll including the OGs. Let's start this thing off with a bang!
- Stream Boy

also reminder that Jan 2nd is the monthly, and will be big for Xrd. (1st place gets a ride to Frosty Faustings**)

hey pat do you still have those AC+R Xanadu tourney vids from last year?

are they on a different channel or something because I can't find them on YT

just feeling a little nostalgic, that's all

On 1/20/2016 at 5:35 PM, Abominable K said:

Ian what's your Steam ID? I wanna fight Leo lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

F that. I'm not playing online.

My steam is Sesshyru.

On 1/25/2016 at 9:06 PM, HeartBuri XD said:

HI GUYS

Hi.  *3*

Anyone know if Xanadu is going to continue with their monthly's? If so when? I wasn't able to attend last month but I'd like to try and play a more active role in the community/get to know everyone. 

Next monthly is March 5th.

I guess that was the next available date after SFV release