Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

I like Ian over Krost. Ian has to be serious though and not in his "this match means nothing to me so I'm going to play it like casuals" mode.

I am never not serious about a GG match unless I am hungry, which is every 3rd hour that I have not eaten $(

Press is a tough cookie.

Press and Seth are always adverse to anything I do. I feel abused and abandoned. Hated and neglected. This feelings makes me want to do the Coma Shimmy out of pure ecstasy.

No homo.

I have been hungry my whole life. Maryland has that weight watchers program where they hate every other new food coming out.

Gotta eat smart. You can't just go eating ANYTHING. But with this Panda Express Slash meal plan, I can eat what I love and still lose weight for the low, low price of bootdisk a month.

Your meal is finished, you're sitting behind an empty plate. Our leftovers are still good while THE APPLE CORE has gone bad. But at least you're not eating the freshly processed garbage that BakeBlue is trying to sell. Tons of artificial additives to trick people into thinking they're eating proper, nutritious food.

ok well if Ian wont bet, ill match any bets for myself for anyone who bets against me (hi matt)

We can bet if you want. I am not really hype to bet or not to bet but it would be fun to play you again $p

I told you before I got the 20 in the pocket.

yeah ian ft5 $20, matt coma said hed put $10 on ian

any others????

I normally don't gamble but what hell. I'll see Matt's $10 if I can get to Xanadu. Can I get a ride with you, Jeff?

Look, just because your 3rd steak is stale old burnt and just plain old nasty don't mean you gota hate on us.

niggah, you play guilty gear don't come at me with that bullshit.