Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

A public safety warning I got in the email a little while ago:

"UPENN ALERT: UPPD investigating report of black male, dark shirt-pants exhibiting lewd behavior-3900 Locust wlk. UPPD in area."

Hi all. Quick copy-and-paste. I just posted this on the SRK 604 BC thread.

Dear Everyone,

If you didn't already know, in recent months I have been running side events at some of our local tournaments.

(All credit, respect, and thanks for these tournaments goes to the actual organizers of these tournaments!)

I currently own one Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 stick that is modded to be full Sanwa.

This is what it looks like. You've probably seen it before.

I would like a second stick for PS1 or PS2 that is of similar shape and quality.

It would allow me to be "gear independent" when I run these side-tourneys.

Another Sanwa-modded HRAP2 or an unmodded HRAP2SA would be ideal.

Something close to that would suffice as well.

If you own one, please please please let me know!

If you are willing to lend it to me/us for Vancouver Street Battle 5 (Sept 17th) and/or Marvel Madness 2 (Oct 8th),

I would appreciate it more than I can possibly explain with words and/or bodily functions.

If you are interested in selling it, I would buy it from you for a fair asking price.

I wanted to ask here first because shipping it from elsewhere usually costs two arms and a leg.

also durhh i forgot to mention of course i would take an unmodded HRAP2 as well

it's ironic that Ray remembered me talking about Demon's Souls ages ago, because i ended up not buying the game.

haha, just because it's ages ago I don't remember what tendency you had towards the game.

what's more ironic is that I ended up grinding the game to get Platinum trophy. It's so good that the fact putting in 30 hrs+ into actually feels like only 10 hrs because it's such a well made game. Already ordered Dark Souls.

ED: anyone wanna bro up in coming Dark Souls? :)

haha, just because it's ages ago I don't remember what tendency you had towards the game.

what's more ironic is that I ended up grinding the game to get Platinum trophy. It's so good that the fact putting in 30 hrs+ into actually feels like only 10 hrs because it's such a well made game. Already ordered Dark Souls.

ED: anyone wanna bro up in coming Dark Souls? :)

Sure. Still waiting on that TV, though. I should be able to play online next week.

Sure. Still waiting on that TV, though. I should be able to play online next week.

added you on PSN. No worries, Dark S won't be out till early Oct, and I won't get my game till mid October I think.

GW3; holes before bros.

so I was dreaming and participating in EVO (consciously but not environmentally as the scene was so not EVO), I got up to playing against a scrub that I know from Espot after Daigo ate some dude for breakfast. Mago was consulting me and I was playing Fei Long, but somehow I was playing on a pad and I could perform Guy's target combo and then the stage became Tekken like where you rotate around. Fear got me because I was all mind fucked by the all nonsense, then I farted and was wakened up by the sound.

oh shit that mangan license, congrats! no trouble I presume?

lol what the fuck ray. yesterday night one of my dreams was about zombies. mother fuckers killed my parents.

you actually average 3-4 different dreams every night, most people's dream recall just isn't good enough to remember all of them. I had 4 last night that I can distinctly remember

Last night I dreamt about playing mahjong and getting a dai sharin. And then I recalled dreaming about having sex with my sister's hot jailbait friend that lives down the street. Man I need to get the fuck out of here. Messing with my brain.