Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

Are there GG people at University of BC at Vancouver? I'm gonna be there this fall.

We still have a few members around that would be willing to play. I live right by UBC and usually host meetups, so I'm almost always down for games. Hopefully the advent of +R and Xrd will help bring some interest back in the scene.

I hear it is Chang's birthday today.

If this is true, then felicitations are in order!

If not, oh well, go do something crazy anyway.

yeah, I've got +R

whoa US version out at last? I'll dropby in the morning at around 12 and will stay until 3:30. I made another appointment prior... Is that okay with you mike? MONOPOLIZING GGXX +R FOR MYSELF. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh i guess i should bring/dump chuck there too. :v:

chuck

Fuck, now I gotta actually get warmed up for chaos code, thanks a lot Will :psyduck:

Good games, everyone!

Sorry about Slayer tech, Mike. I honestly do not know any of his moves--just how they look like and what they sound like. But I found out that the move I was talking about was the 632146P move. IIRC, I saw in a video that you can follow up BBU with 5H and 632146P into an air combo in the corner. Near corner, I think you can go into ~BBU 5H K Mappa Hunch and link two 5Ps or something to raise them high enough for an air combo follow-up. Aside from that, I don't really know much about Slayer. Maybe BBU 6H > air combo anywhere else?