Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

What up? new thread, TIME TO GROSSLY INFLATE THE POST COUNT WITH GRATUITOUS UPDATES OF WHAT I'M DOING!

I'm sitting down, making a post on Dustloop, while priming my SRK trolling...

________

I get back/leave tuesday; but I don't think I'm availiable to do shit till thursday.

lol Coren, btw, who asked for the 4-gate build again? This time i got it properly down during a league game so i'll send that replay to you if you want it.

truly the highlight of the night: GO BACK TO AFRICA

there was also that one point where we were playing 4v4 with dinur, except dinur was the only one with a white guy in his profile portrait

mike: this site has links to all the other amagami wallpaper sites. まったり壁紙日記Type-R2 near the top has a million wallpapers for just about every show out there, and the other page you were clicking through was ぺたり、ぺたり. there's a lot of repeats between the sites so I'd suggest hitting those two first

THANKS BRO DOWNLOADING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

Nigel told me the other day that SFU has joined the NCAA. The natural question arising from this is whether or not SFU Clan Football becomes known as the "Clansmen", thence "Klansmen."

Yo, if we're adding MB chars to the player listing you should put me down for Roa, Ciel

Nanaimo's alright. I'm a city boy, so it's a bit... Green. (Moved from Toronto, so trees are like whoa.) Still, I take refuge in the crapload of malls and pretend like I'm in the same old urban wasteland :p

Sorta wish I had a car, though. I'd like to see more of Victoria and Vancouver. I s'pose I could walk to the ferry terminal here or something and then figure it out from there. Or just figure out the buses here.

Nanaimo's alright. I'm a city boy, so it's a bit... Green. (Moved from Toronto, so trees are like whoa.) Still, I take refuge in the crapload of malls and pretend like I'm in the same old urban wasteland :p

Sorta wish I had a car, though. I'd like to see more of Victoria and Vancouver. I s'pose I could walk to the ferry terminal here or something and then figure it out from there. Or just figure out the buses here.

I am too used to Victoria now. Lived here since, Christ... forever, and now I forgot what my life was like in the city. Sigh.

Oh, and I see people are hyping over SC2. On that topic, this video almost made me pick up SC2...almost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0ZQaBVtsw&feature=player_embedded#!

But I am done with it. My childhood memory is nothing but starcraft. I can't begin to imagine myself picking it up again.

That architect's got a shit tons of DVDs even if it's just for decoration, anything besides that the apartment it's really sweet.

Francisco : But ... you're Korean.

65129418.png

mike: lol bunt. that looks suspiciously like our fielding

hahaha light so salty. what did he expect though, it's fucking jaedong

fuuuuck lot/warp gate nerf. after cboost it's only a 3 second delay on that first lot but still, that's hella annoying; early stalker tech will probably show up in more than just pvt now. 5 gate/4 gate robo won't be strictly necessary per saturated mineral line but it just might be the new standard.

toastcrust: in this thread we dick around and talk about whatever tickles our fancy. once in a while we'll actually plan a meet here but these days it's generally assumed that a bunch of people will show up on friday/saturday night, thanks to sc2 hype. I'm up for gg or any other fighters at any time if you ever want to drop by for games, though I don't play some of the more exotic fare like VP or jew puncher.

speaking of planning a meet, I'm not gonna be in town this friday or saturday; I'll be home sunday afternoon. clarence has a copy of my keys, and it'd probably be best if someone else did as well - ray or mike are the best bets, methinks.