Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

Hi there! 

I'm JCPhoenix5 from Winnipeg and there's a pretty high probability that I'll be going on vacation to Vancouver on the first week of July. So I was wondering if you guys had a local meet up I could check out? I'd like to check out other scenes and play against new people! I'm mainly an Anime player so, Xrd, BBCP, P4U. That kinda stuff. I can play USF4 and UMVC3 but I'm super fraud hahaha!

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Thanks! I'll check it out right away!

We usually run Xrd BB P4U etc on Wednesday, stop on by if you're in town. I also usually bring a setup with other stuff like AquaPazza, Arcana Heart, HNK, Fate/Unlimted Codes, Chaos Code, etc.

Let me renew my passport I guess. July wont work for me obviously but maybe I'll be able to do something else in the fall or something.

hola! 

anyone got the steam version of ac+r? any good? as in, can i play with ppl online without lag?

whens this july trip happening? nothing for august? :D~ 

:D~

Sometiem mid july. I'll let you know if you wanna come

Heard AC+r for steam online play is shit because netcode though.

Is there actually anyone interested in grinding Xrd? I'd be willing to travel to Vancouver regularly to get/help practice.