Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

Nanaimo's alright. I'm a city boy, so it's a bit... Green. (Moved from Toronto, so trees are like whoa.) Still, I take refuge in the crapload of malls and pretend like I'm in the same old urban wasteland :p

Sorta wish I had a car, though. I'd like to see more of Victoria and Vancouver. I s'pose I could walk to the ferry terminal here or something and then figure it out from there. Or just figure out the buses here.

Big jump though... From Torontoland to nanaimo O__O

Holy crap a 604/250 thread. Uhh.. I guess I'll put my name out there for BB/GG/MB.. and maybe some SC2.

SN: Spinzaku/Tomdori

Name: Tom

Location: Abbotsford/Vancouver, BC. (yeah, I tend to be in both)

BB: Hazama, Hakumen

GG: Baiken, Sol

MB: Kohaku

Holy crap a 604/250 thread. Uhh.. I guess I'll put my name out there for BB/GG/MB.. and maybe some SC2.

SN: Spinzaku/Tomdori

Name: Tom

Location: Abbotsford/Vancouver, BC. (yeah, I tend to be in both)

BB: Hazama, Hakumen

GG: Baiken, Sol

MB: Kohaku

So you should check out our MB Thread if you wanna play melty

So wait, who actually plays BBCS?

I still do, though I'm not great. Fuck, if anyone's got it, I'd like to still play GG even. I said it in my rather short-lived intro post, but if it's a fightan gaem, I'll give it a shot, and probably like it. I'll play anything with anyone, I'm like a desperate hooker. Only instead of weird foot fetishes, it's Arcana Heart. But really, it's pretty much the same thing. Only thing I can legitimately pronounce myself outright awful at is Mahvel, and that's 'cause I don't care for the game as a whole.

That said, I didn't realize we had a thread on Melty Bread. Albeit I've only been a lurker there, and only on and off. I probably should start being active there, since MB is the game I play the most. (I probably still won't >.>)

Need more practice with SC2 graaaaaaaargh. Need moar APM.

Mike: We need to finish our last placement match in 2v2 luuul. We were doing so good until VIRUS and PRO proxy barracked us =[

fuck, we shouldn't even have lost that, that was me fucking up my micro when countering, I should have been able to take them both out right there instead of just that one guy

Oh man, I just played SCII on my bedroom HT setup, oh man, in glorious 1080p on my modest 32" with 5.1 HD surround audio. Too bad the living room's 52" doesn't have the receiver. =/

It looked awesome on that too btw.

I won btw, I got the other guy to gg after I rushed him with Vikings, Siege Tanks and cloaked Banshees for support.

nuclear launch detected

alalalalalalalala

If only the zerg Scourge were in SC2 multi. Scourge vs Colossus = somebody call homeland security

fuck, we shouldn't even have lost that, that was me fucking up my micro when countering, I should have been able to take them both out right there instead of just that one guy

Can't fault you 100%; should've got a barracks right away after i saw the proxy and pumped reapers ASAP

but what can you do when you're CHEESED so hard

I'm willing to Play BBCS, hell, I will play just about any 2D fighter you can think of.

I get back some time in the evening.

well you could do allied protoss and use one of their units' anti-grav ability to lift banelings into the air, where they can explode. zerg + protoss = ZIONIST/MUSLIM ALLIANCE CONSPIRACY, hybrid religion too strong

If only the zerg Scourge were in SC2 multi. Scourge vs Colossus = somebody call homeland security

Wishful thinking SIGH Scourge I miss them :(

I got into the habit of tentacle controlling collosi when I see them. It's funny because people tend to not notice this huge tentacle while the collosi are killing their own units

well you could do allied protoss and use one of their units' anti-grav ability to lift banelings into the air, where they can explode. zerg + protoss = ZIONIST/MUSLIM ALLIANCE CONSPIRACY, hybrid religion too strong

Somebody report SC2 to conservapedia, this monstrosity is a hotbed of anti-values!

Somebody report SC2 to conservapedia, this monstrosity is a hotbed of anti-values!

obama is a muslim

he's probably a protoss player

4 gating afghanistan to no end

Sup Canada guys~

Uh... :psyduck: I haven't met any of you, sadly. I heard how the last attempt to come down here busted because you guys couldn't find a place to crash.

Sooo.... *insert shameless plug*

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9470-2010-Akicon-Tournament-(BBCS-MBAA-SSF4-GGAC-)-Coming-your-way-Nov-6!-Get-hype!

:yaaay: You guys should totally come~ There's even a super cheap hotel deal going on for that weekend. :eng101: Ok. I'm done taking up your thread. *ninjas back to PNW thread*

Sup Canada guys~

Uh... :psyduck: I haven't met any of you, sadly. I heard how the last attempt to come down here busted because you guys couldn't find a place to crash.

Sooo.... *insert shameless plug*

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9470-2010-Akicon-Tournament-(BBCS-MBAA-SSF4-GGAC-)-Coming-your-way-Nov-6!-Get-hype!

:yaaay: You guys should totally come~ There's even a super cheap hotel deal going on for that weekend. :eng101: Ok. I'm done taking up your thread. *ninjas back to PNW thread*

Been talking to MissedFRC about it, I'll probably go if I'm not to busy with school/I manage to get my accomadtions worked out.

Props to you for hosting a tourny in West Coast.

Oh, met Vu an hour ago when I was just grabbing a cup of coffee. Been a while since I last saw him.