Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

yo, this is like way better, I had no idea they did their songs in japanese

now suddenly it doesn't sound like harsh vowels and consonants cutting this shit up

also the color gradient and tone was much nicer in that music video than most i've seen

blue/red contrast and the overtones dayum them thighs now look nice

Well according to Joe, some of the members are fluent in Japanese. I'm not a big enough fan to even know any of their names though. Joe however, apparently he can match up all the faces with names and even knows some heights of some of them.

Mike's reaction when I clicked on the link was hilarious though. "Fucken koreans" since he hates SNSD.

One gripe I have about the group is that their dancing is really shitty. Really simple choreograph. I mean cmon, Janet Jackson can sing and dance great. Even Britney, Usher has great choreo in their music videos. No Super Junior that's for sure. I'm pretty sure SNSD can hire the likes of Nick Bass and Trent Dickens as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOSxwEWFA4

not to mention the most popular song in asia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWqnA8PdcY

all you need to make a big hit is some ladies with nice legs, which is all they emphasize with their kicks in their dance

pretty much aside from that it's just a few poses here and there, a few swings here and there

fucking koreans

sori sori sori sori 那個那個那個那個

Finally the sweat comes out, no more cold, feels so good.

while all the hate towards the Korean is personal, I think people would take the harsh comments back if you are the guy who's making billions out of these vases literally showing nothing but only their physical advantages. It's just like how Justin nigger and Katy peery is so hit in NA, the way of marketing, except it's in Asia. It was once discussed on a show that why is SNSD so successful is because of their simple choreograph that anyone can do it without much trouble, thus it became pandemic.

Koreans so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk-r-x5uzIY&feature=player_embedded -> TWGTA.

lol one of the thumbed up comments: I think it's very not appropriate to have preconceived notion to this incident. It's obvious that the driver from the dark grey vehicle who's grateful to the owner of video tried to thank him for law reminder. What it is from the truck was seemingly nasty however merely a sincere pineapple cake box for thanks.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHv-0xrN0XA

*ahem*

I've been asked to announce that there will be a BBCS tournament on Saturday, at Magic Stronghold (a comic/card shop), which is located at the following address:

7709 Royal Oak Ave

Burnaby, BC, V5J 4K2

So whoever is interested in BBCS, you can drop by. I think it's $2 to enter. Unsure what the prize(s) are; I didn't research anything, just told to spread the word.

I guess I'll post more details later.

BBCS. Boo. : (

Ever since my DFO account got hacked, I have nothing to do. I finally feel like a free man.

Then I resub'd my WoW account. Fck.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHv-0xrN0XA

*ahem*

I've been asked to announce that there will be a BBCS tournament on Saturday, at Magic Stronghold (a comic/card shop), which is located at the following address:

7709 Royal Oak Ave

Burnaby, BC, V5J 4K2

So whoever is interested in BBCS, you can drop by. I think it's $2 to enter. Unsure what the prize(s) are; I didn't research anything, just told to spread the word.

I guess I'll post more details later.

I'd totally be up for going to this. Who is organizing it and how can I get in contact with them/read more about it? I would go, but if it's only like a 5 person event I wouldn't want to drive the 4 hours :c

Edit: I can't find anything about this on their website :v:

I really don't think it's worth it for you to make the trip down to this particular tournament. I've been there once to check it out, and they had 1 giant HDTV in a small corner. No more than 5 people can fit in there to watch/play comfortably, unless they move shit around and get some more monitors for this tournament.

I don't even know who's organizing it; I'm just getting info from a friend of mine... who I can't seem to contact right now. Hmm.

I'll keep you updated. =3

I think there'll be at most, 2 actual good players, and 3 decent ones. From what I've heard last week anyway.

I really don't think it's worth it for you to make the trip down to this particular tournament. I've been there once to check it out, and they had 1 giant HDTV in a small corner. No more than 5 people can fit in there to watch/play comfortably, unless they move shit around and get some more monitors for this tournament.

I don't even know who's organizing it; I'm just getting info from a friend of mine... who I can't seem to contact right now. Hmm.

I'll keep you updated. =3

I think there'll be at most, 2 actual good players, and 3 decent ones. From what I've heard last week anyway.

Ah, lame :( I'll probably still go, there are very few opportunities to attend tournaments in BC because THERE ARE NONE :v: Definitely keep me updated if you get any new information. If it looks like the TO will provide more space, I may just bring all the BB players from Kelowna there for a little tournament action. But cramped+very few players+badly organized=no fun.

IF the TO knows what he's doing/has someone from the BB community who knows what he's doing help out, then I'm totally able to bring 3-4 people+a 360, TV and CS. But yeah, keep me updated, I'm pretty desperate for a tournament of any sort haha.

Okay, so for now I got this:

"There's 6 confirmed players and more to come; it's a small, but the first tourney for BB in Burnaby."

"Tournament is Single Elimination; Games will be set to 3 rounds (best out of 5 rounds)."

It's a tiny place. I'm guessing they only have room for the 1 giant HDTV that they already have. I'll try and get more info tomorrow, guy's not responding to me anymore. I don't even know how serious this tournament is. :psyduck:

It's starting to sound like it's "cramped+very few players+badly organized=no fun."

Okay, so for now I got this:

"There's 6 confirmed players and more to come; it's a small, but the first tourney for BB in Burnaby."

"Tournament is Single Elimination; Games will be set to 3 rounds (best out of 5 rounds)."

It's a tiny place. I'm guessing they only have room for the 1 giant HDTV that they already have. I'll try and get more info tomorrow, guy's not responding to me anymore. I don't even know how serious this tournament is. :psyduck:

It's starting to sound like it's "cramped+very few players+badly organized=no fun."

This post makes me sad :( I'll probably still go, even if it is cramped. If the guy is bad at organizing I can just take over and tell him how to do his job. 6 confirmed players is tons as far as I'm concerned, I've never been to a CS tournament so I'll take what I can get. If you could convince a few CS players from Vancouver (if there are any :v:) to go, that would probably make the whole event a lot more worthwhile for me and the other players in Kelowna.

By the way, are you planning on attending?