Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reioumu

Melty Blood

Old thread was cleaned, etc etc. 2AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also Current Code is out. Discuss the like here

official current code site: http://e56.info/mbaaring/

Current games are

Melty Blood

Melty Blood: Re Act

Melty Blood: Act Cadenza (A,B,B2 versions)

Melty Blood: Actress Again (Arcade, PS2, and Current Code versions)

Current code adds Ryougi Shiki, Seifuku Akiha, Neco Arc, and Neco Arc Chaos to the roster.

78362371.png

:( I was going to make such a nice first post and then you had to ruin it.

Important Links courtesy of our brothers and sisters over at Melty Bread.com which I encourage anyone who wants to get involved with a scene for this game to visit

General MB related stuff -

The Actress Again Wiki

Melty Bread Home Site

Gameplay mechanics and tutorial for first timers (Or people who still don't understand how this game works)

-------

Melty Blood Act Cadenza ver. B stuff -

English Patch Courtesy of Mirror Moon

MBCaster, required for Netplay

Version 1.03A Patch, required for Netplay

LogMeIn Hamachi, makes netplay related woes a lot easier to manage

Well it looks like you two have all the important stuff covered already.

So I guess all that's left is discussion. I know there are a bunch of Melty Blood players on Dustloop, so it might not be a bad idea to have something like a DL Hamachi network for MBAC netplay to make it easy to start up random matches.

I plan to play as Hisui again and become really badass with her. Maybe check out Ryougi a few weeks right after her. Need to check with my arcades if they finally got a cab of Current Codes already.

What is the current tier list for this game? I know Current Code just came out, but I don't know if there where any balance changes or they just added the console characters to the arcades?

What is the current tier list for this game? I know Current Code just came out, but I don't know if there where any balance changes or they just added the console characters to the arcades?

H-Tohno blows nuts now

I play MBAC ver. B a bit; Akiha main. I sort of (but not completely) sub Tohno, and failsub Vermillion and Kohaku.

I wish AACC would come out for PC, damn it.

I've got some new info for y'all regarding MBAA:

メルブラ関係は、いろいろご期待頂きありがとうございます。PC版もPS3版も出すこと自体は技術的にはどうにかなると思うのですが、政治的なハードルが高そうで;; 最低限ネット対戦機能が必要でしょうしね。この辺は、TYPE-MOONさんの方とも、あちらさんが一段落ついたら、いろいろ相談をしてみようと思いますので、ご期待下さい。

Asked a friend of mine who's fairly well versed in Japanese -

He gave me this.

"Technically, we could do a PC/PS3 version, but the political hurdle (?) is high. At the very least, we'd need some way to introduce netplay. We plan on talking it out with [TYPE-MOON and 'those guys'] in the future".

"Technically, we could do a PC/PS3 version, but the political hurdle (?) is high. At the very least, we'd need some way to introduce netplay. We plan on talking it out with [TYPE-MOON and 'those guys'] in the future".

yay?

I really want to watch the match between Kyou & Mao versus Garu and TI. I keep hearing Mao is bloody awful (oh goodness both a MB and Communist pun) but Kyou's team won that set...so uhh...:psyduck:

YES HE DOES, MOTHERFUCKER TOOK OUT AN ASSAULT COPTER + GATLING GUN

WITH A SNIPER RIFLE WHILE RIDING HORSEBACK

GET AT HIM HE'S RAW

yo, damn

I really want to watch the match between Kyou & Mao versus Garu and TI. I keep hearing Mao is bloody awful (oh goodness both a MB and Communist pun) but Kyou's team won that set...so uhh...:psyduck:

Kyou is a pretty strong player from what I've seen (he gave Hato and Leo trouble in qualifiers), the general idea is Kyou was just beating people up for Mao.

EDIT: Update for the proposition of MBAACC getting a port...

First of all, he thanks all the players, fans and Tougeki organizers for allowing MB to be present at Tougeki this year, and that he would like to see the game be featured in the tourney again next year. He also thanks people for coming to see them at AOU.

He then goes into explain the old blog post about the challenge of porting the game to PC/PS3:

* 'PC and PS3' were simply mentioned because that's what people requested the most through tweets. They are thinking about the Xbox 360 as well.

* 'Political hurdles' previously mentioned include factors such as

1. Cost evaluation, which at this point it seems impractical for them to try to make a game for the current-gen consoles.

2. Licensing by TYPE-MOON.

3. Technical challenges for them in making a port for the current-gen consoles.

4. The difficulty of 'sprite graphics behind its time' (he said that in his own words) to gain approval from SCE.

* As of now, there is no plan to port the game to the PS3, and it will likely be out of question for a while.

However, he also notes that something is currently being planned for the RING (arcade) version of MBAACC.