Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reioumu

Melty Blood

Probably not going to happen, in addition to the obvious reasons they have no experience with next gen dev kits, which is a huge problem.

they can always go the EXAMU route, ask Arc System Works to do the port, of course considering that they are more busy now with their next game, i really doubt that they would release it anyway

but i do really hope that for their next game they ask to ASW for the port like examu did

they can always go the EXAMU route, ask Arc System Works to do the port, of course considering that they are more busy now with their next game, i really doubt that they would release it anyway

but i do really hope that for their next game they ask to ASW for the port like examu did

Lets see if Type Moon does that.

French Bread calls it something along the lines of "the evil hateful Blazblue" so I don't think that's going to be likely.

lol, where did you read that?

and why "the evill hateful Blazblue"?

if its true, then so sad about them lol

edit

i read the source, and man, i was loling hard

talking about being a bad competitor, reading on the lines is more like they are jaleous or are threaten on how high set the standard of resolution on the sprite departament BB, lol

good luck french bread :rolleyes:

i remember after getting blazblue i decided that i would try guilty gear out! and over here in the EU it wasn't easy to get hold of so i decided that i would just get GGXX:R, after all i had never played it so the fact that it was an outdated version didn't bother me but once i started to play it i was like "wow this is the best game ever" so when i started to look on the internet and people were like "Chaar, that game is like soo out dated" i was like how much better can it get, its already the best fighting game iv ever played...then i was like arr i cant beleave theres a better version of this game with more stages, charecters and balance changes. anyway it took me awhile but accent core eventually came out on Wii so i bought it brand new for £5.00 off of Amazon with 2 fight sticks for me and my brother...and we lived happily ever after!

but those few months of waiting with no hope in sight sucked...and now history is repeating it's self with melty blood "i want MOAR"

Let's hope so. As for French Bread, even if that is friendly jest/competition, it was not the smartest way to end the advertisement. Flame War--ready, GO!

I just like fighting game period >____> Altho SF is still too slow for me IMO.

Besides that, Melty Blood all day everyday for PS3 plz!

Didn't want to make a new thread since we're not sure exactly what it is yet but,

Ecole will announce a new 2D fighter next week at Hydra GP

Attendees will apparently walk away with a book full of visuals from the game, so hopefully we'll get some scans/footage soon. I personally can't wait, but I doubt it's a new/HD Melty Blood saddly.

About the next Melty Blood

- Additional Characters.

- 2 screenshots were shown.

- Powerd Ciel added to the game. [D:]

- Scheduled for Spring.

- Arcades currently running Current Code will get upgraded free of charge.

- Another character will be revealed around Summer, they can't say who it is just yet, but they can give a hint.

- Afterwards, they'll consider Melty Blood HD, but Type-Moon's side thinks it's too soon? [Not sure about this one.]

From Erkz on Melty Bread.

Apparently a version-up was announced for MB along with the new game

the question is, now that FB is focusing in their own new project, would they give MB the same amount of time and effort as before?, i know that mb was what put them on the market, but who knows now, specially if we consider that they started the new ip to have more freedom and do not have to deal with Type Moon

Hoping for a PC release. That way, even if they don't add online play, we can still find a way to do it ourselves!

as far as tournaments at least

console release with netplay would be way way better

although a console release might be similar to bb as far as community, mb on console is infinitely more accessible

tournies are harder to play since there isnt a "standard" computer to run them on