Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reioumu

Melty Blood

lol,you guys have to read this thread! this debate about which type-moon character is more bad ass.

Emiya Shiro vs Tohno/Nanaya Shiki

i luv the logic by the debaters in their reasonings for their choice in who would win.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=622381

i haven't seen a "who would win?" debate rage this hard since...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E8Ic7hvvCA

^THIS.

I hate those pointless fan arguments, but not as much as I despise Superman. That's arguably the most bland, boring and overpowered superhero I've ever seen. Pretty much the prime reason I don't really like DC. But anyhow this is incredibly off topic lol. Is there anything extra in this update besides Powered Ciel and a rebalance?

New Archetype. She actually wears a dress now.

But there are quite a few system tweaks, like airthrows ground bouncing and being comboable, and a lot of stuff relaunching otg.

she looks pretty damn broke, all her normals have reach on par with f-ryougi and can float midair

I'll be disappointed if she isn't broke, since she was ridiculously overpowered already in the console ver.

Also I love your title/avatar.

lol thanks

everything about her is just too epic, especially her win pose, would be hilarious if they kept her 21k last arc drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGsAHi0-iU&feature=player_embedded

Lets see, she has flight mode, far reaching normals and specials and good damage. She seems pretty broken to me. At least she's graceful while doing it lol.

EDIT: Ment this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUH90TbX8yM&feature=player_embedded#at=14

her dragon install gunflame like shockwave is too godlike with that speed

1. not actually confirming anything

2. translation: q: will you release MBAACC for the 360/ps3? a: it's being considered

3. this tweet is 3 days old guys. sorry to be a snob but you guys are all getting your hopes up over nothing. its not like they dont want to make a port so chill.

1. not actually confirming anything

2. translation: q: will you release MBAACC for the 360/ps3? a: it's being considered

3. this tweet is 3 days old guys. sorry to be a snob but you guys are all getting your hopes up over nothing. its not like they dont want to make a port so chill.

Ok, thanks for the translation. Still, the chance that it was actually confirming them getting a PS3/360 port is worth the wasted hype.

yeah its cool im just super cranky when i get up

anyways i read your introductory post on meltybread last night but it seems that you are always bumfucknowhere, cali :(

the only competent riverside guy just moved back to the bay area :|

maybe you should hit up the norcal/socal threads or come on #mbaa@mizuumi

yeah its cool im just super cranky when i get up

anyways i read your introductory post on meltybread last night but it seems that you are always bumfucknowhere, cali :(

the only competent riverside guy just moved back to the bay area :|

maybe you should hit up the norcal/socal threads or come on #mbaa@mizuumi

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. I'll also look into trying to get a car/motorcycle/finding a bus that at least gets me down to Southtown Arcade if MB starts rolling there.

so uh, ive never played a MB game before, but i just listened to the AA soundtrack on Grooveshark...

holy shit that music is sick. hella chill and perfect for a fighter

best ive heard for a fighting game. now i wanna play it~~~