Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reioumu

Melty Blood

http://typemoon.org/products/cp/outline.html

②ゲームソフト「MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code ver1.07」(PC版)

新規追加キャラクターの"真祖アルクェイド""完全武装シエル"まで実装された完全版をフルパッケージで同梱!

※ネットワーク対戦には対応しておりません。

Good: PC port of latest MB confirmed :D

Bad: No netplay D:

Well this is sorta bittersweet news...

Yes it is being released on PC, but at the moment there is not standalone version announced, you must buy the ENTIRE Carnival Phantasia "season 3" first run limited edition, which is 8,400円 (or roughly $109)

So until either a standalone version is announced (which might take awhile, they want to sell this boxset after all) or a console port I think I'm gonna hold off this one for a bit (as I am not very fit financially ; w; )

PC port!? HYPE!!!!!

Hopefully with this the scene can thrive once again like it did back in MBAC days.

Release date listed on the site is Dec 31, 2011.

The day before the world ends gaiz

wha??? world ends at DECEMBER 2012, you still have a year to play your melty, silly

Hey a pc port is a start. If it is like mbac on pc than they can make it so the caster for mbac can work with this.

She's been in the CC build since 1.05 so I assume yes

wait what

how come i cant see any match footage of her then

Yes it is being released on PC, but at the moment there is not standalone version announced, you must buy the ENTIRE Carnival Phantasia "season 3" first run limited edition, which is 8,400円 (or roughly $109)

So until either a standalone version is announced (which might take awhile, they want to sell this boxset after all) or a console port I think I'm gonna hold off this one for a bit (as I am not very fit financially ; w; )

Bittersweet news? We're all going to be "magically" playing it anyway. :lol:

Some people like to actually support the company to do further releases of their games on things other than arcades

some people dont want to spend $109 on a bundle for one part of it

(all im saying is there is a gray area between "no support" and "heroic support")

wait what

how come i cant see any match footage of her then

She's unusable, and only some bits of placeholder data are there. She's like how Mu was in CS1 arcade.

Only when you buy the box, eh? I think I'll be with you on the Not-Getting-It-Until-Standalone/Console port part. $109 is a bit much, even assuming I'm not buying it for just the game.

Why is it so that I'm more excited for THIRD season of Carnival Phantasm than for the PC port of MB?

The limited edition thing sucks, but both parts of the package are awesome, so if you do have the opportunity to order it, go for it.

EDIT: It also seems that this PC version won't have a network mode. Now that may make me sad.

Found this on Melty Bread, figured it'd be best to share the news here. Thanks to Ehrik for posting this.

@Van_Artic Could be sold in 360 MBAACC is very low.

@SBlade4K Thank you. PS3 version is often difficult to develop. Convey requests to the President.

すでにご存知の方も多いと思いますが、MBAACCのPC版ですが、カーニバルファンタズム3rdseason初回特典としてつくことになりました。ぜひBDと一緒にお楽しみください。

So the chances of a 360 release are slim, and trying to make it for PS3 is hard. orz

Edit: Here's a link to the original post.