Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reioumu

Melty Blood

Tried the demo - didn't get to make much of it because I don't know much about changes version-to-version.

It's MB, though. Too bad I couldn't play anyone I knew in any way. The game functions alright, but could use better local support. (not likely) IT picked up on my Controller, so I was pleased about that.

Doesn't work great on some resolutions, though.

The match making mode seems to have trouble connecting people. I keep getting matched up against someone, then it immediately gives me an error and sends me back to arcade mode to wait.

Everything else seems to be working fine, though I haven't done anything to really test the entire demo.

The match making mode seems to have trouble connecting people. I keep getting matched up against someone, then it immediately gives me an error and sends me back to arcade mode to wait.

Did you forward your ports?

Did you forward your ports?

I'm not entirely certain which ports I'm supposed to forward. I'm currently trying to see if Hamachi will work.

Edit: just using Guest Mode now. There's some lag, but at least I'm getting matches.

I assume it's the default port listed when you try to host/join manually: 46318

If someone else can confirm that'd be better though. :X

Anyone else have an issue with a missing component or something? When I try to run the demo it says it can't find an application.

Sorry, I haven't run into this error myself.

Anyone else having problems with the server randomly going down? I just got kicked from guest mode without it even pairing me up with someone.

Edit: Random freezing in matches that won't go away too. No error message saying the other person disconnect, so I'll just put it up as the server for now.

Anyone else have an issue with a missing component or something? When I try to run the demo it says it can't find an application.

you asked that over at Melty Bread forums right, are you still have that Direct3D problem?

You prolly need someone that is more familiar with Windows XP than I am, not sure how it works for new games

you don't really want to use matchmaking mode because it usually pairs you up with someone with a really bad connection; better to go on IRC or something and look for matches there. (netplay is still kind of bad though)

I'm just throwing this out as a question but:

Does anyone know if Melty Blood will ever come to PSP/Vita?

It'd make things easier for me if it did. I don't got the time to power up my older console like I used to.

I'm just throwing this out as a question but:

Does anyone know if Melty Blood will ever come to PSP/Vita?

It'd make things easier for me if it did. I don't got the time to power up my older console like I used to.

It's unknown if MBCC is going to receive any port other than PC. All questions of "Will it come to X?" have been answered with "Maybe.".

You have to order the Limited Edition version of Carnival Phantasm Season 3. The only places I personally know of that sell it are cdjapan.co.jp and ebay, though cdjapan.co.jp is reportedly out of stock. You could also try Amazon.co.jp, but they apparently don't ship directly out of Japan, so you'd have to find an importing service.

Be aware that you have to specifically get the Limited Edition version of Carnival Phantasm Season 3, the normal version doesn't come with the game. Otherwise you'll have to wait and see how they sell the game as a standalone product.

Oh man, I wish I knew about that Carnival Phantasm Bundle sooner.

It's been known since around Summer, too bad for you.

Played the latest today. I like it, it's somehow better game, and I'm not even sure why.

Want to play tomorrow? *snicker*