Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reioumu

Melty Blood

If I get the netplay working tonight anyone want to play with me? I'm in Ontario Canada with decent internet.

I'm free whenever except Sundays.

Okay cool, I'll add you up on skype and let you know when I'm down. Got to go to bed soon but I might be able to play tomorrow for a bit.

For those who don't know or who do know but did not post here.

Ver 1.3 is out.

http://meltyblood.info/?p=735

1.3 changelist:

- Network Battle Errors changed to make them easier to understand.

- There's a bug where some 3rd Party codecs would mess up the game during the VS Demo. Added an option to disable the VS Demo in the start-up screen.

- Game would sometimes bug out during matching mode making it impossible to progress. This has been dealt with.

Also

Hi. I'm just recently getting into Melty Blood and playing C-Sacchin/Catsuki/C-Satsuki.

:3

My netplay is kind of stable-ish (gets a little laggy at times), and I'm still learning things...

If you need C-Satsuki help, you can ask me. <-Or anybody else who knows how to play her.

I'm like beginner/Intermediate with her but I know alot on how to play her.

Thanks to the videos on Niconico and Youtube.

More like a bugfix. I haven't tested it out on netplay because I can't find nobody. :(

Characters are the same.

Also, Nice vid.

sweet, a MB thread.

New here on dustloop, but glad to see MB.

I'm from Hamilton Ontario and trying to build a scene here. We have a channel on youtube called MeltyScrub,

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeltyScrub/

We're slow on the updates now but we will have more videos up soon.

Also, is it just me or is clean air throws OP? I play Nanaya so I'm not complaining, but it seems to beat out every air move.

I once set both player 1 and player 2 on one controller, testing to see if I can make GG style clash combo videos (which I failed at), but I noticed when trying to go for the air throw Player 1 always gets it. Perhaps it's a glitch?

There aren't any air-throw techs in the game, so it might default to player 1 throwing if they're on the same frame. Since airthrows don't have BB or GG sized hitboxes, it's not really an issue.

Hmm, I don't know, I once grabbed FRyougi when she was below me lol. This was offline too it looked so dumb lol.

Perhaps I grabbed her jB or something? I don't know.

sweet, a MB thread.

New here on dustloop, but glad to see MB.

I'm from Hamilton Ontario and trying to build a scene here. We have a channel on youtube called MeltyScrub,

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeltyScrub/

We're slow on the updates now but we will have more videos up soon.

Also, is it just me or is clean air throws OP? I play Nanaya so I'm not complaining, but it seems to beat out every air move.

I once set both player 1 and player 2 on one controller, testing to see if I can make GG style clash combo videos (which I failed at), but I noticed when trying to go for the air throw Player 1 always gets it. Perhaps it's a glitch?

That's pretty cool I live pretty close to Hamilton. Do you netplay at all?

That's pretty cool I live pretty close to Hamilton. Do you netplay at all?

We have a small community building up at McMaster University right now.

We are training hard to take down the Waterloo community, which might happen during the summer.

Sadly I don't netplay as much but I can always try.

I wouldn't say clean airthrows are that strong right now. Back in the day, you can OS Exshield and airthrow. Now, if someone baits an airthrow, you're in recovery for the rest of the time you're in the air. If someone hits you on your way down, that's 4k right there.

Anyways, Toronto player right here. I know like 2 people in Toronto who play, but they both don't REALLY play.

I wouldn't say clean airthrows are that strong right now. Back in the day, you can OS Exshield and airthrow. Now, if someone baits an airthrow, you're in recovery for the rest of the time you're in the air. If someone hits you on your way down, that's 4k right there.

Anyways, Toronto player right here. I know like 2 people in Toronto who play, but they both don't REALLY play.

You go to A&C? We go on Mondays sometimes to play MB.

I went to Lovegety a few times during MBAC era. Haven't played any locals since.

I was looking to get into the Melty Blood scene, how many people actually play and how much of a pain in the ass is it to set up matches?

I've found it easier to get local players (who are mostly coming from the SFIV series) into Melty than any other anime game (including not only BB/GG, but also Marvel) because it puts so much emphasis on footsies. That, and there's a pretty decent guide to help with the SFIV -> Melty Blood transition over on MeltyBread. I should point out that not all of the active Melty-playing groups post on MeltyBread, so ask in your local Dustloop and SRK threads too.

As far as setting up matches goes, it's no harder than setting up matches for any other game. In fact, it's easier to transport a setup around for than any console game, assuming you have a halfway decent laptop. Button config isn't as good as it is for Arc System Works' games - you have to restart the game to rebind your buttons, but it's "push buttons to assign" style and as such still better than Capcom's "scroll through a menu" style.

I currently have version 1.2 and I'm completely lost on how to update to rev 1.4.

I used this link but I have no idea what to do from there.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k1yu1c5qmfzfqax/MBAACC+REV+140+CRACKEAD.ZIP

and tried this as well

http://meltyblood.info/?p=747.

Please help me.

Are you the same person that asked me this on my youtube netplay tutorial?

I currently have version 1.2 and I'm completely lost on how to update to rev 1.4.

I used this link but I have no idea what to do from there.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k1yu1c5qmfzfqax/MBAACC+REV+140+CRACKEAD.ZIP

and tried this as well

http://meltyblood.info/?p=747.

Please help me.

I'd recommend re-getting it prepatched for simplicity's sake. There should be a link to to get it prepatched on the MBAACC pastebin (and if you don't know what that is, googling "MBAACC pastebin" should give it to you as the first result).