Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

King of Fighters XIII

the arcade infinity matches looked real good. xii did not excite me when i seen videos of matches. I want to try this game if it comes to the consoles. Net code is a concern because not everyone has friend that will play fighting games with them on the regular. raiden seems too powerful. the drop kicks seem dominate the matches that i have seen.

Yeah I read about this on Dream Cancel (which was linked from Shoryuken's news page.) Honestly I was in shock. I have no clue how this will roll out but it would be absolutely ridiculous to let a largely finished game like KOF XIII just waste away and never see a console release. Its even more absurd the the KOF series may actually end here just as its beginning to evolve into something that could create a new scene and potentially reel in new players.... very sad for KOF fans, and SNK fans alike.

it wouldnt be the 1st time that a finished game dont see a console release, hope that this wouldnt be the case of kof xiii

No console release? HAH! i passed on KOFXII because of it's lack of EVERYTHING. Then i saw this game and got really excited. It looked like KOF finally got its act together again with XIII.

"yeah we made a great game....but you cant have it :P" cool guy....fuckin cool.

My god, I feel like I wanna cry. I've never felt this disgusted at a possibly discontinued series.

I mean, it's tough put this in words. I must really like this freakin series. =(

Hey, Mizune. Just Burn. There's no such thing as SNKP without the Playmore; making more games to play.

That's all I can say. The hate in my guts shouldn't be allowed to burst out.

>>There's no such thing as SNKP without the Playmore

Yes, there is.

It's called SNK, a company that did a lot of good fighting games :v:

The SNKP + the playmore shit you say is a bunch of faggots that overwhored KOF and sometimes they remembered about SS and Metal Slug

SNK Playmore Staying in The Game!!! :)

In wake of the news & rumors earlier this week, a representative from SNK Playmore has calmed the internet storm with the following statement: "In response to internet rumors from earlier this week, SNK is planning to release a full slate of games in 2011, and expects to continue publishing games worldwide for many years to come."

Surely this means KOF XIII will see it's PS3/360 release and SNK will continue making badass games. The future is now baby! Check out the full article from Gamespot!

From fighters generation

Too bad, it says "release a full slate of games in 2011" not "development a full slate of games in 2011" in other words more ports of the older NeoGeo games.

Too bad, it says "release a full slate of games in 2011" not "development a full slate of games in 2011" in other words more ports of the older NeoGeo games.

Which is ironic. They released the Neo Geo Museum. Shouldn't that be enough for ported games unless they're porting games from other consoles?

http://orochinagi.com/2011/04/xiii-release-date-ken-bogard-x-frionel-translation-in-english

tl;dr version: snk was waiting for SSF4AE's console announcement because they didnt want to compete with them, kof13 will come out between the end of summer and the end of the year, and it will have new stuff in it not in the arcade versoin.

time to celebrate with random footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8F2BSsuq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaTde1EdG7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrl5cEpRaSo

Lol ninja'd but yes this year is delicious. AH3,MK9,Skullgirls and KOFXIII, while capcom fighters are looking even more boring :kitty:

I hope I get a playable non transformed Saiki but fat chance at that lol.

If not some Oswald,Bao,Adelheid or Mignon(yeah get at me) would do.

Lol ninja'd

lol I know. It's like SNK didn't push anything. Just giving us shoehorned ports, as always.

Console version better not suck. I want a new team and I want May Lee in it. :kitty: