Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

And with that we're going under construction. Sadly I have PS3 because I like my PS2 games.

Ok basic threads are up, old threads in the archive. Will move the matchup threads soon. :eng101:

And those all taken care of. Hard to believe we actually have 18 characters in this game 0_o

i have a PS3 because I like my PS2 games as well lol. So im sitting here sad...

Read the current version of the guide then.

Just got done with my first day playing CS2 Bang and I'll say that I'm half content, and half disappointed. He's definitely far from unplayable, but his play style from CT/CS1 will be missed immensely... T_T

With that said... I loved surprising players with bumpers, I've never used them in CT or CS1 so when I started using them this time around people were like WTF? I know my Fuurinkazan combos as well, the problem for me now is getting in... I really wished I had started learning it earlier. >_>

Overall, he's better than I thought he was, I just wish he had a couple of more combos midscreen. Also it is REALLY hard to hit confirm off a CH 5D, I always ended up missing it when I was able to get it.

. Also it is REALLY hard to hit confirm off a CH 5D, I always ended up missing it when I was able to get it.

I agree with that totally. Everytime i got a CH 5D i wasnt expecting it.

Also it is REALLY hard to hit confirm off a CH 5D, I always ended up missing it when I was able to get it.

I agree with that totally. Everytime i got a CH 5D i wasnt expecting it.

It shouldn't be too hard to hit confirm that, you have plenty of time. One time I did it and went into j.B like it was CS1, landed from the recovery of j.B, and still had time to dash 5A and pickup a combo.

Perhaps my reaction time is just bad then, I was only able to get it about once or twice. Like DLM Undead said, it was mainly due to it catching me by surprise.

I'm sure I'll get it down in due time though

Wow, use for a corner jump C bumper?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caUptqvrQxg#t=40s

Creative, I like it.

Oh that shit was crazy looking.

Edit: After watching that video meticulously. I pulled out them bumper combos and some set ups to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qHXd3QWBOg

nigger colors

eh...while i am a staunch proponent for afrocentrism, i do believe that label "nigger", as you so eloquently put, to be a misnomer. Feux does not pride himself on ignorance. And for the record, Feux would rather be a "nigger" than a homosexual, which arrives us once again to this ever-pestilent debacle about your sexual orientation, my dear friend tempest. what say you, gay, metro, or undecided? (those are the only options available for your choosing because we ALL know you are anything BUT straight)

:3

erm wow thats actually really broken does that work on everyone? sweet now Bang's corner damage is actually on par with the rest of the cast too bad his midscreen is shit without frkz.

erm wow thats actually really broken does that work on everyone? sweet now Bang's corner damage is actually on par with the rest of the cast too bad his midscreen is shit without frkz.

Tested. It works on everyone. You do have to adjust some parts for different characters lol. Like rachel. Nothing in the combo changes just you have to be really rubbing agaisnt her for it to work. Just like carl and I think thats it.

Not gonna lie, as soon as I saw those videos, I went straight to practice mode for hours grinding on bumper combos.

How come the new beginner Bang thread has a Makoto guide as its only link?

Also, lovin' CS2 Bang combos. And Bang in general.

How come the new beginner Bang thread has a Makoto guide as its only link?

Also, lovin' CS2 Bang combos. And Bang in general.

tier joke

tier joke

This.

Also I'm dling CS2 now and going to play it for the first time. And I work 45 hours a week now. It'll be up next week latest.