Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

Who wants some loketest changes. Not guaranteed to be in CS2+, but hey...

Bang

[standing D]

Lifts opponent with normal hit

[Jump D]

Combo support strengthened

[C Bang Style Shuriken]

Stronger combo support, flinch time lengthened

Who wants some loketest changes. Not guaranteed to be in CS2+, but hey...

Bang

[standing D]

Lifts opponent with normal hit

[Jump D]

Combo support strengthened

[C Bang Style Shuriken]

Stronger combo support, flinch time lengthened

Today is a good day, I think. I'm messaging my BangBros for thoughts and hype.

Even if this is a simple loketest and we haven't seen the last of it - the intention is pretty clear. Bang is getting buffed. FOR JUSTICE.

Unless these lead to better combos (but still seems like they will based on intention, these are pretty pointless. Like what does Bang do for crouching damage bnb now?

5c 5d j4c > bnail thing > air stuff?

Does that mean that 5c,5d daifunka won't work anymore, if so sadface. Assuming 5d remains jump cancelable, our crouching bnb may go something like 5c,5d> air stuff> j.c knockdown for probably better damage than current crouching bnb and better oki. Obviously you would use j.623b if you're close to the corner to get the wall bounce. So, i'm pretty happy with that change, I just hope for some more substantial and 'solid' buffs to be discovered or added later on if that makes any sense.

It's possible 5D normal hit launch is a HUGE buff. Consider the Bnail relaunch; if he can get it on any crouching confirm for free, Bang's mid screen potency is through the roof compared to now.

Also, jD not being complete gross garbage would be nice.

5D is a big buff. Crouching combos now exist.

jD is a big buff. It also has lower proration.

C nail is a buff.

according to the BBS, Bang is really strong and people are worried about him winning with 5A/5B again like in CS1.

his 2A's proration is questionably better as well.

5C daifunka still works, get some hitconfirm scrubs.

I love 5d buff.

That is all.

5D is a big buff. Crouching combos now exist.

jD is a big buff. It also has lower proration.

C nail is a buff.

according to the BBS, Bang is really strong and people are worried about him winning with 5A/5B again like in CS1.

his 2A's proration is questionably better as well.

5C daifunka still works, get some hitconfirm scrubs.

Man we just can't seem to get a nice mid-high tierish character ^_^

It's because Bang is far too MANLY to be in the grey area of tier lists, either he takes pity on his opponents and remains the low tier-ninja hero, or he decides that the injustices of the current cast are so great that he must take upon him the buffs of Arc-sys and become the hammer of top tier once again.

Let's hope he's not as good as he was in CS1 because Bang hate would start again. Being high-mid tier is really good for Bang and I'd like that.

How do you guys think the barrier change will affect us? On the plus side it could greatly help in getting characters off us, which Bang has a problem doing reliably as it stands now. But, if all his normals retain the same large pushback as in CS2 on block, this could really hurt our pressure as well. Hmmmmm.......

*Fingers crossed for some more moves with frame advantage*

I cryed after seeing this, I never felt so happy to see this loketest. Apparently, I'm over hyped about this.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay..........

Am I the only one who really likes bang right now? I think with a better means out of pressure, a few tweaks to his frame data, and a better j.d he'd be perfect. Well, and get his old frkz backdash back.

I really like the way he works now. I actually feel like I can be creative with him in this game

It's because Bang is far too MANLY to be in the grey area of tier lists, either he takes pity on his opponents and remains the low tier-ninja hero, or he decides that the injustices of the current cast are so great that he must take upon him the buffs of Arc-sys and become the hammer of top tier once again.

THIS.

Actually - the theory is he follows Litchi, so maybe Litchi will be buffed by the end of this!
That seems like pretty sound logic. Guess that explains CS Bang.

I'm pretty hype for the new Bang, and the barrier buffs could potential make dealing with pressure easier (instant barrier especially) still have to wait and see though. I'm most excited for my new sub Relius (I made a bet that if Relius had an opera theme I'd sub him oer Mu who I've been trying to learn for the longest *cough* and failing *cough*). Mainly because Relius is definite, and unfortuneately loketest buffs are not. Even though I think Bang needs these buffs.

Good point forgot about that. Maybe we'll get more frame advantage, or less pushback on our normals. If not we'll find a way. You can't keep Bang down.

EDIT maybe barrier guage will be depleted more often? People will probably use it more.