Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

The fusion of our playstyles is ideal. I disrespected far too hard, and you respected far too hard. We must apply the Yin and Yang of respect and disrespect if we want to be masters.

It's not Yin and Yang, it's a Triforce.

You guys are forgetting the Texas gimmicks.

The fusion of our playstyles is ideal. I disrespected far too hard, and you respected far too hard. We must apply the Yun and Yang of disrespect if we want to be like our Arcade Edition counterparts.

hahaha i made your post more gdlike

Yo - dude - I saw me some of dat Yun - and he has the same shit as Third Strike, and I'm like "holy crap it could be worse - he could parry entire supers, too!"

And then I'm like "Why Makoto not top tier?"

Her Scarf is like Bang's. :)

Do 2366C instead of 66236C and all your problems will disapear :D

Even when I'm doing something like 5B->2B->2C->6D->9-j.Ckunai->6-5D->j.66->j.C->j.Ckunai->5D ?

I have never seen something like that. Maybe CT but I doubt. C kunai is only used after j.D and 6D when oponent is already cought in web. Sometimes after 5C. And after some FRKZ j.D>1-dash finishers.

Even if it works, in that situation it is hard to miss C kunai and do command throw instead..

I'll show you - I'll edit this once I make it.

TBH I'm trying to imitate a CS2 combo a local bangbro likes to do. That's the only reason I'm working on using C-kunai like this to help me do longer combos. I've also taken to 6C, but 6C is so damn unsafe and character specific that I don't trust myself with it all the time. Most people tech out of anything with 6A, so I'm not sure how else to build BangCombos for myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtV28uTRXEM

tl;DR: I command grab instead of C-Kunai.

I know very few who use long combos in CT, but I get hit with this when I play CS2 locally all the time. It's a BnB, and I know I can do long C-kunai stuff in CT.