Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

Wow, these nerfs legitimately seem more potent than his buffs. I don't know what they are aiming for here, but I hope they rein it in a little bit. If these changes stick exactly as is, Bang really will be even worse.

Maybe there are subtle changes that can't be seen yet, like his 5A is 5f again.

This is pretty stupid...why nerf one of the lowed tiered characters? Following up throws midscreen is pretty cool though (OPTIMISM!). We better get something good for all these nerfs. Fortuneately, d-nail pressure can easily be made up with more frame advatage all around, but it seems Mori went and became a lolicon (mountain of Platinum buffs).

Might be they launch the opponent from another translation, that wouldn't be too bad.

Maybe you can do combos you couldn't before using the air bounce from the D nails?

Maybe you can do combos you couldn't before using the air bounce from the D nails?

Well i like how mAc is being optimistic.

Bit of theory fighting here, but will the improved proration on j.D and the better proration and hold time of C Nail mean that we might be able to do: 5b>2b>6c>j.D>C Nail>land>6c>j.D>C Nail>land>5d>sjc>j.C midscreen ala CS1?

Edit: FUUUU- just realised j.D has 10% repeat prorate, there goes that idea. Anyone know what these changes will be good for apart from a bit more damage in BnBs?

Get hype guys, we get a special cancelable throw now, meaning we get our old CT midscreen throw combo back throw>HEAVENLY PHOENIX!!!! Fucking amazing....

Get hype guys, we get a special cancelable throw now, meaning we get our old CT midscreen throw combo back throw>HEAVENLY PHOENIX!!!! Fucking amazing....

Better yet, you get back FRKZ Throw cancel Trolling.

i'm not sure if the j4c j236c link will be retained or if the slight floating effect on the new j4c will hinder the link, granted that we keep it, but it may become a staple given the longer untechable time on c nails.

Bit of theory fighting here, but will the improved proration on j.D and the better proration and hold time of C Nail mean that we might be able to do: 5b>2b>6c>j.D>C Nail>land>6c>j.D>C Nail>land>5d>sjc>j.C midscreen ala CS1?

Edit: FUUUU- just realised j.D has 10% repeat prorate, there goes that idea. Anyone know what these changes will be good for apart from a bit more damage in BnBs?

Iam am hype about that but iam even more hype about cancelling it with nails again.

Iam am hype about that but iam even more hype about cancelling it with nails again.

But, if our throw still slides, surely that'll mean the most we'll get midscreen is dash 3c? I suppose it'll give us decent corner carry and some oki though, so it's not all bad.

Well im hoping you can cancel with the cnail and totally cancel out the throw and get a free combo....like cs

Well im hoping you can cancel with the cnail and totally cancel out the throw and get a free combo....like cs

You mean Bnail.

For some reason, I just miss that a lot all of a sudden ^_^

Hey fellas, Tsubaki mainer here. I'm sort of looking to gain some matchup experience in matchups I either have trouble with or have no experience in whatsoever. In this case, I've got practically none in the Tsu vs Bang matchup. I was wondering if anyone here would like to play casuals sometime?

I'm a decent Tsubaki player and I'm just looking to get better in general..

sure if the connection isnt too bad.

EDIT:There is wierd hitbox glitch i guess but not really. Against Lambda you can land a j.4b mid-aircombo. It isnt really all that useful. After a j.b j.4c do a foward jc and then do j.4b, unfortunatly you can only do j.623b after. Again it isnt all that useful....i havent tested it yet against other characters.

Ugh, well I'm now at the noob level again. My ps3 got yellow light right after CS2 came out, just got it fixed and now I can't do any good combos... Hell, my 623b is coming out as tk b nails for some reason. Is anyone willing to help me retrain and relearn bang?

I used to think Bang dittos were dumb. But last night proved me wrong, it was so hype. Dai made it even more hype.