Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

Jesus fuck.... it feels like watching myself play... more command grabs than 5A, running under for ages to 3C, and my ancient chinese arcane of quick tech > 623C....

As much as i have fun playing Bang, i can now understand why my friends are sometimes hella pissed when we play.

Was terribly entertaining to watch, stay godlike huey

Huey you have proven yourself Saturday to be truly the best Bang in America. Even though I know I will continue you beat you if we ever play, you're a better player. Stay godlike AmericanDoraBangufeast253

Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about that b nail relaunch combo until Huey's match. I've been trying to get it down but it seems i always land before the b nail comes out after the j.c. Any tips? Is it character specific? Thanks in advance.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about that b nail relaunch combo until Huey's match. I've been trying to get it down but it seems i always land before the b nail comes out after the j.c. Any tips? Is it character specific? Thanks in advance.

you are delaying stuff too late.

make sure the 5B almost as late as possible, then a normal 6C, then a delayed jump + delayed j4C and then do jC with bnail + dash buffer 5A

i'm pretty sure thats how you do it from memory. I usually can land that combo pretty consistently, but I have been practicing Valkenhayn alot :3

Ah thanks a bunch Huey, one last question if you don't mind, is it possible to pull it off on a standing opponent from just a normal midscreen BnB? IE: 5a>5b>2b>6c>delayed jc>delayed j.4c>j.c>b nail>dash 5a>ender or will it not launch the opponent high enough for the b nail to come out after j.c.

Ah thanks a bunch Huey, one last question if you don't mind, is it possible to pull it off on a standing opponent from just a normal midscreen BnB? IE: 5a>5b>2b>6c>delayed jc>delayed j.4c>j.c>b nail>dash 5a>ender or will it not launch the opponent high enough for the b nail to come out after j.c.

Just so you know, if you're within the range of being able to get the wall bounce from j.623B, you don't want to do that combo.

For example, where huey did it, he shouldn't have done it really, besides just doing it to do it. But if you're back is to the corner or you're too far from "starting positions", then by all means do that type of combo if you want.

Or ignore my "advice" and do whatever you want anyway, lol.

Just so you know, if you're within the range of being able to get the wall bounce from j.623B, you don't want to do that combo.

For example, where huey did it, he shouldn't have done it really, besides just doing it to do it. But if you're back is to the corner or you're too far from "starting positions", then by all means do that type of combo if you want.

Or ignore my "advice" and do whatever you want anyway, lol.

this is pretty true. I honestly wasn't really paying attention to anything in that match so thats why i just did it (to be flashy).

Bnail combo only works on CH and it only works if you can get air hit 5B or otg 2B as the second hit in the combo. (correct me if i'm wrong zeth)

Okay. I have decided to pick up and learn Bang. I love his offensive play style and the variety he has with nails. Seeing as I am new I was wanting to ask what I should do to learn this game and eventually learn Bang. Any and all advice is needed and appreciated. And what does "Daifunka" mean?

Daifunka doesn't have a true meaning, scholars maintain the translation was lost to civilisation eons ago. For we all assume it means something along the lines of 'prepare your anus'.

Hey Reach, read around the forums, and ask specific questions in the appropriate topic. Also be sure to read the DL system guide as well!