Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

Yeah I dunno. You should come to Norcal more. I'm too poverty to get to Socal unless winning a lot of money is involved, and even that's rare.

Well, define winning a lot of money.

Because even though the term is relative, I don't think there's any big money to be won in SoCal. EVER. (Unless you play SSFIV.)

>.>

No point in coming down here unless you want to make the most of your time hanging out with friends.

man i feel inspired to do bullshit combo video combos in matches.

i even made up a couple already lol.

I don't even really like SF that much, but it's still awesome.

The only combo video combo I want to land is the Tager into Steel Rain one, that's like first on my combos to do list.

Congrats on zongone and dacid for making it to the top eight and a big shout out to mike z and kenny always good to see you guys do your thing. now if only if we had tourneys in miami :( you guys always give good matches. also xie and goyrus bad ass lamdas . if you guys ever get a chance hit me up on psn i could some bang training or just match ups im still getting used to hazama wily bastard

norcal and socal are super godlike at BB, probably the best in the U.S. *cough*

oh if anybody ever gets bored. this is the only way i could figure out how to do a midscreen reverse daifunka at the cost of 100 heat. i don't think the starter matters but...

5B 2B 623B dash 5B 2B 9SuperJump jB j623B rc reverse daifunka. the 9 IS important, otherwise you won't be on the other side.

:)

norcal and socal are super godlike at BB, probably the best in the U.S. *cough*

oh if anybody ever gets bored. this is the only way i could figure out how to do a midscreen reverse daifunka at the cost of 100 heat. i don't think the starter matters but...

5B 2B 623B dash 5B 2B 9SuperJump jB j623B rc reverse daifunka. the 9 IS important, otherwise you won't be on the other side.

:)

*looks at Kenneth, Jan, and Zidane*.

NAH.

BTW, you are nowhere near Chris Hu.

You don't even stand/sit/lay in fetal position in Chris Hu's shadow.

Plus, BangCamaro is Yipes.

I bet if we took random BangCamaro commentary clips and edited them together, we'd have our equivalent to "IT'S MAHVEL BABAY".

HAH!

And why mention Kenneth and Jan, when Pozerwolf is TX best player?

:kitty:

It was 2AM over here, give me a break.

You get all the breaks you need, as long as you spot them blue ninjas before they hit my pad.

Good lookin' out.