Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

Any tourney in downtown/uptown/hamilton/wherever the fuck = same story. Not travelling to beast on the same scrubs I'd be beasting at gety.

Same story, different tourney.

Its not like I ask you guys to come all the time, its for exposure to your game for those who dont and can't get to ghetty. Yea im sure ghetty is great but you guys only have ONE cab vs having multiple stations to play and feel yourselves after having your win streaks. Common I would think I have more credibility being an OG ARC SYS player. Theres gonna be alot of underground players that will come out to this so I think its to the benefit of the BB scene overall. After this you can come back again for T12 T13 as usual.

yo alz, toronto's coming as a group this time to nec so hope to see you there man

word. I'll be there dude.

If we can't do a Christmas Tourney, then a pre-NEC tourney would be nice...

Or we could do the Xmas tourney during the week like mr.mortified said.

Its not like I ask you guys to come all the time, its for exposure to your game for those who dont and can't get to ghetty. Yea im sure ghetty is great but you guys only have ONE cab vs having multiple stations to play and feel yourselves after having your win streaks. Common I would think I have more credibility being an OG ARC SYS player. Theres gonna be alot of underground players that will come out to this so I think its to the benefit of the BB scene overall. After this you can come back again for T12 T13 as usual.

i'll go if everybody else goes, thats my side of the story lol

I thought some of you might be interested in this new airdash fighter being made by a brand new developing house. It features lolis with big ass swords lol. Details are pretty hazy right now, but it looks like it's coming to the Xbox 360 in Japan in 2011. There's a website in that link.

Oh, and if none of the top tier Lovegety regulars come, this is free money for me. :yaaay: Come on guys, don't let me scam the underground players with Tager/Hakumen.

lol 5bp is trying to make fighting games? is gonna fail

but since is from 5bp i will buy the game, someone give me xbox =w=

chartacter design from Suzuhira Hiro, he is the man who design character for "Navel" , becuz of his art Navel made good money from thier games.

for anyone who donno, 5bp company makes all age galgame love stories, not puppy love, but full of yandare and crazy shit

such as chaoshead and stein gate.

you need a jp xbox to play most jp xbox games.. they tend to be region locked unlike ps3.. there are ways to region mod older xbox's but i doubt anyone's willing to go that route

can i stop coming to this thread to be reading fucking loli rape and galgames and 14 year old girls?

in other words

can you guys go back to the rachel sanctuary to talk about this? Its where this type of talk is suited for anyway.

I'd rather the toronto thread die than to have posts like this.