Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

I flipped on the actual episode. One chick actually says that they're being scrubs because they're not blocking lows or covering cross-ups.

Also, wat, are those controllers wireless?

The fat black guy who we see button mashing is eliminated.

What the fuck did i just watch?

roldy u know this can be an indication of a very bright future right, they're one of those more popular groups in korea...

get in there roldy

We aren't in Korea Pui.

Guys pulling that shit on this side of the Pacific will probably get their face broken in.

Basically Roldy, if you want to stop people from mistaking you're a girl, just get a haircut.

or learn kung fu

holy shit Shinee why u do dis, your whole new concept is horrible smh smh smh i'm never listening to a song by you guys again.

ring ding dong ring ding dong ding diggi ding diggi ding ding ding

Roldy's just fine the way he is. What's the point of changing his look if it makes him uncomfortable? Honestly, if he looked unquestionably male, but acted self conscious, it would be worse then the way he is now. At least now hes got lots of confidence and positive energy around him all the time.

With that said, im as scruffy as they get, and roldy would still look good if he were a bit rough around the edges, too.

Just make sure you're comfortable and dont change that positive attitude !!

waiting until the downloadable xbox live release to buy it

yo dawg i heard you like downloading so i put downloads in your downloads so you can download while you download